Chapter 4

Jin POV

I had such a wonderful time with Eunji last night. I would love to hangout with her again. She's those type of people whom you can always talk to and not ever get bored of them. I should call up Sowon to hangout so I can see Eunji they'll probably hangout right?

I call Sowon but she didn't pick up. I called over and over but only her voicemail was answering my calls. Did something happen to her? She didn't look too good yesterday when I saw her. She looked pale I know that Mark dude must've hurt her.

I became desperate and I was worried she might've been in real pain. "Eunji? We're going to Sowon's house by chance?"

"Not today. Why?"

"Can you perhaps give me Sowon address she told me she'll help me with my math but forgot to send me her address. She's not answering so I don't quite know where she lives." I lied. My heart was beating so fast knowing I was lying.

"Oh sure I'll text it to you." I thank her before hanging up the phone. I stare at my phone hoping to get a notification from Eunji. There was nothing, I stare at my phone deeper hoping the text would come through alread. My phone

I got the address and took my homework and went to Sowon house. I got there and knock but they're was no answer. I went to the back and twist the door and it open.

What kind of girl doesn't check her house before sleeping? Is she okay? Nothing bad happen to her right?

"Sowon?" I said "Sowon!?! Where are you?" I said going up the stairs. Her house was awfully quiet, too quiet.

I walk down the hallway as I saw a S on her door. This must be her room right? I knocked on her door a few times but heard no answer. I gently open the door too see her in bed.

I walk up to her to see her so pale. I touched her forehead and my cold hands must've woke her up.

"Jin?" She said. "What are you doing here?" She sounded so tired and sick.

"I knocked for hours and you didn't answer. You forgot to lock the back door so I let myself in. I'm here in your room and you're sick?"

"I'm okay. Just a little headache." She got up to sit as she stare at me. I didn't move as she got confused. "You can go back home. I'll be fine after I rest."

"No you're burning up. Here let me go see if you have any medicine. Don't move." I immediately left to the kitchen looking through cabinets and everywhere to see if I can find her some medicine.

I went to the fridge and saw some headache medicine. There was also some food. I look on the counter and there was a note.

I scoff as I saw Mark... what business does he have with Sowon?

I took the medicine upstairs seeing that she fell back asleep. I didn't want to bother her so instead I left the medicine on her desk.

I took out my homework to keep me company as I waited for Sowon to get up to eat her medicine. I went to her rest room to get a wet towel to place on her head just in case. I would check on her every 10 minutes just to make sure she's okay. I sat down staring at my homework not even able to do it.

"What are you still doing here?" I heard a voice a little tired voice.

I turn and saw Sowon sitting on her bed with the towel on her hand. "You were sick so I waited for you to wake up to take these." I said handing her the medicine. "Eat it."

"Ah thanks." She took them with no hesitation.

Her phone ring and she answered it. "Hello?" She said "No I wasn't feeling so good but I'm okay now." "You don't have to worry. I know you're sorry already." "I thought you had plans with Eunji? Isn't that what you told me this morning?" "You're what?!?" She said opening her eyes wider looking at me.