Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Werewolves....Hmm.. WEREWOLVES?!?!

Really? The first friends Mia and I make in our new town our a bunch of werewolves! I thought they were normal people, nothing of the supernatural. Yet of course, I was wrong.

I thought I was finally getting a normal life Normal friends, away from the drama back in Washington. Now all that is out the window when you have a bunch of werewolf friends.

I took a deep breath, and rubbed my face with my the palm of my hands. I can't believe this is happening to me.

"I know. I know you don't believe us and you thin we're crazy and is probably scared of u but we swear! We would never hurt you! Or anyone for that matter!". Jenni said trying to reassure me.

I knew they wouldn't hurt me, and I obviously believe them.

"Please...please say something.." Dani pleaded with me.

I groaned, "Look...I believe you guys-"

They cut me off, Lexie shrieked, "Oh my god you believe us! And we didn't even have to show you our wolves! Are you sure?".

Jenni smacked her in the back of the head to shut her up, "I'm a little surprised you believed us so quickly too....".

I cleared my throat, "I've...met werewolves...before." I stated looking up to meet their eyes.

Dani smiled brightly, "Well that's great. This makes things so much easier. So you know all about the pack life and stuff right? Did you have werewolf friends back in Washington? Is that how you know/".

I kept my eyes down on the ground. I don't know how to tell them this."Actually, I met a bunch of rogues when I was fifteen, in the woods...with Mia...".

They all gasped. "H-how did you make it-".

I shook my head not wanting to relive that day, "I don't want to talk about it....not yet at least."

They nod their heads in understanding, then Lexie asks me, "Are you scared of us?".

I was quiet for a moment before I shook my head again, "I trust you guys. I know you guys wouldn't do anything o hurt me. I'm not afraid...but Mia is a complete different story."

They all looked very nervous and asked me, "What do you mean?".

I sighed in frustration, "Can we keep this from Mia for a while. She won't handle this very good, and I don't want you guys to take offense from it. She just... the word werewolves freaks her out, so her finding out that all he friends she just became very close to our...she won't react very well."

"And her boyfriend...." Dani pointed out.

I widened my eyes and, "Oh my god...It's going to make her lose it."

"Why is Mia so afraid and your completely fine with is?".

I dreaded this question, "It's hard to explain."

Melissa walks over to me and faces me. She stares into my eyes like she's reading my soul.

"You're of the supernatural, are you?". she asks me never breaking her gaze.

I tried to composed my self but failed, "N-no , I'm n-not." I stuttered.

"You didn't even flinch at the mention of werewolves. You have not asked question but have remained here in thought, as if you already know what you need to know about them. And if most humans came across rogues then find out a bunch of their friends our werewolves would have ran out of the house by now, plus you just stuttered when trying to deny it...".