1 Favor

Babysitting the 10th Vongola Boss – Lal was forced to take care of a 5-year old Tsunayoshi Sawada by Iemitsu , because of some reason and at the same time , Colonnello came to CEDEF just to stay with Lal , More like stalking . What will happen to them? Rated :   , ColoLal fic .

Yosh just like I told you minna I’ll be making a new fanfic.. .. Its cololal again.. XD

Squalo : VOI THIS TRASH DOESN’T OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN AND SHE WOULDN’T!!

Chapter 1 : Favor

Lal woke up because of a phone call. As she got her phone , she take a look on it . Iemitsu , huh.. was all she said as she answered it.

“Sorry for waking you up , Lal! Can you please take care of my child? His name is Tsuna , Tsunayoshi Sawada.Thanks!~” Iemitsu said as he dropped the call. Lal couldn’t even say a thing.. she can’t even say ‘No’ because Iemitsu said all of those words  , that she never got to say something.

“Damn that , Iemitsu.” She said . She dressed herself up and ready to go to work , on CEDEF.

- At CEDEF -

Lal walked up on the office with a dark aura around her , probably , because of Iemitsu . Making me babysit his child .. Damn .. she cursed under her breath .

“Good Morning , Lal-dono!” a 5 year-old Basil greeted her . A child which is Oregano is babysitting , because of Iemitsu , he is a talented child . I wish Iemitsu’s child is talented like this child..

“Good morning.” She replied as she patted the child’s head. Basil just nodded as Oregano called him for a reason.

“Oh , Lal , Good morning~” Oregano said as a five year old Basil is clinging up on her.

And then .. their boss , Iemitsu , walked on the office with someone.. a blonde guy .. on a army suit , blue eyes , with a bandanna on and a 01 pin on it.. couldn’t it be..

Colonnello!! When did he. Lal thought .

“Good Morning , everyone ~” Iemitsu said as he leaded the blonde guy on the table. Oregano looked at Lal for a few seconds because her reaction changed suddenly.. the smile on her face dropped and changed with a surprised look.

“Hm? Someone you know , Lal?” Oregano asked curiously. Tapping Lal for 3 times. Lal finally got back on reality.

“U-uh.. Y-Yes..” she replied with a blush on the face , remembering the last time they met . It seems a secret.. ..

“Okay ~ “ Oregano replied . She is blushing? OH! Maybe he is the guy with her on the picture .. I’ll take a look on her office again..  

The blonde glanced at the women .A blonde woman , carrying a child , and a navy-blue haired woman ..

Wait.. couldn’t that be..  It  took him several seconds before gaining the confidence to ask what is her name.

“Wait,kora.” Colonnello said . He walked towards the navy-blue haired woman and asked “What is your name , kora?” with a grin on his face.

-Lal’s POV-

OH HOLY. HE WALKED TOWARDS ME. HOW IN THE. THIS IS COLONNELLO , THE REAL DEAL. HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW WHERE I WORK? I thought as I got back to the reality all thanks to Oregano .

“What is your name , kora?” he asked.

Oh hell , I’m screwed. I should think of a route to escape because he’ll hug me suddenly .. I thought as I sighed and answered  his question.

“Lal Mirch , your instructo-“

“JUST AS I THOUGHT ! IT WAS YOU ~ MY LAL, KORA!” he said as he hugged me tightly. I couldn’t even say a thing . I just pulled myself on the hug and walked away with a bright  red face.

-Colonnello’s POV-

Maybe I should ask her I thought as I walked towards her.

As I asked her name .. she answered me.. and she is.. Lal Mirch , my girlfri- no instructor. I only had a surprised face that she is still short . Still shoulder-length on mine.

“JUST AS I THOUGHT ! IT WAS YOU ~ MY LAL, KORA!” I said as I hugged her tightly. She removed herself on my chest and walked away with a red face.  She really is her. Short-tempered  , scary yet cute when blushing , the great Lal Mirch . The queen of Sparta . was all I thought , as I got back on my chair .

-Author’s POV-

After all of the embarrassing events that happened on CEDEF. This is the only event that made all of them shocked.

“Y-YOU KNOW HER !!??” Iemitsu said in surprise . For 100 times going on Lal’s office , he never noticed the man on the picture with her. 

“Yes , boss , Lal also know him. Seems I need to call her to talk about this.” Oregano said as she walked on Lal’s hideouts..

“W-What?”

“Come , Lal . We need to talk about something.”

“O-Ok , I know .. its because of ‘that’ .. “ Lal said as she followed Oregano.

When they are all gathered.. Iemitsu interogatted both of them.

“So.. you two knew each other.. for.. how many months?”

“3 years. Not months.” They said in unison.

..

..

..

“WHAT IN THE-“

Iemitsu can’t continue what he was going to say because Turmeric is already on CEDEF with the 5 year old soon-to-be 10TH Vongola Boss.

“O-Oh! Hi , Tsuna!” he waved at his child.

The child walked on Iemitsu and looked at the two , with a surprised look on his face.

“A-Are they couples, Dad?” he whispered to Iemitsu.

Luckily , Lal didn’t heard that.. even Colonnello.

“M-Maybe..Now..Can you two babysit him for 3 months?” Iemitsu said as he is patting Tsuna’s head.

“3 MONTHS!? JUST WHAT IN THE HE-“

“Lal , no cursing , kora. There is a child.” Colonnello said as he looked at Lal with a serious face.

“Ok then. What will you do for 3 months?” she asked .

“I’ll go on a vacation with Nana , my wife , Can you please babysit him?” Iemitsu said with a puppy face. Colonnello immediately accepted it .. all that is left is Lal’s answer. Lal stared at him for a few seconds until she gave up on the face that Iemitsu is making …

“Ok then . But , YOU’LL PROVIDE ALL WE NEED FOR HIM. “ Lal said as she pointed at the child.

“O-Of course , I will! Tomorrow I’ll hand him to you , I just brought him here so he can see where is his Dad working~” Iemitsu said as he walked out with his child .

“Don’t worry , Lal , I’ll help you two ~” Oregano said . “.. Oh.. where is Basil? Goodbye , you two , I need to find Basil ~” she added.

I need to prepare for this ..

“Oh anyway , Lal. I came here as a applicant in CEDEF. Our old friend named , Reborn told me about this.. I never thought you are working here , kora!” Colonnello said . Maybe he is waiting for his ass to get kicked.

“Damn that bastard..” Lal cursed under her breath. Kicking Colonnello’s ass , and left him there lying on the ground.

“No escaping.” He said as he gripped Lal’s boots and quickly got up . “You never changed , kora! Still a tomboy.” He said as the woman blushed at his grin that he always had . And so , the great Lal Mirch replied “Get bent and die , ‘Nello” before flipping him out. 

She still loves me like back then , still not forgetting about my pet name , kora!