Chapter | 10

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. 
-Lao Tzu

✹✹✹

"I HAVE TO DO WHAT!" I exclaim jumping from the couch.

Let me rewind ten seconds before me going all crazy.

"Alright what do I have to do?" I asked Sam.

"It would be a miracle if you actually did this deal." he sheepishly smile.

"Just tell me what I have to do." I roll my eyes.

"It's not too late to back down from this deal."

I gave him a glare, "Sam we haven't even started the deal yet."

"Are you sure you want-" I quickly cut him off.

"Sam so help me, if you say something else I'll still call the cops on you for invading my privacy." I demanded.

Sam heaved a long sigh, "Youhavetopretendtobemygirlfriend." he said all at once.

I roll my eyes, "How about a little slower, and in english please."

"You. Have. To.-"

"Say it faster than that you idiot." I glared at Sam. I bit the inside of my lip from preventing to hit the idiot.

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

And this is where we are now.

"Why do I have to do it!" I exclaim throwing my arms in the air. "Why don't you get one of your bimbos to do it." I crossed my arms.

Sam stands up from the couch, towering over my 5'4 body, "Because one, them bimbos that you are talking about would probably ruin the deal, and plus they are whores, I'm pretty sure my mom and dad would disapprove them."

MOM? DAD? WHAT THE HECK IS HE GOING AT.

"And two, I already told them you were coming to my house, and you'd be meeting them because you will be my girlfriend." he finishes with a smile.

"You have got to kidding me!" I glared at him, "Why in the world would you tell your parents that we were together, when we barely get along with each other, and you bully me like everyday and made my life a living hell."

Sam eyes softens, as I mumble softly, "And I punched you."

But Sam didn't hear that sentence.

Sam scratched the back of his head nervously, "I don't know!" he exclaimed, "I just really need you to do this for two weeks till my dad and mom leave again for business, and so they can get off my back."

IS HE SERIOUS?!

I don't know what I should do. Should I not agree and then let Sam and his goons bully me for the rest of my last year, or should I agree and get to live in peace? But what if I die doing this deal.

"C'mon Ercia you won't die, now you're thinking way over board." Sam rolled his eyes at me.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Please it's two weeks Erica, I'll even promise I'll be nice and spoil you if you want." Sam plead, he place his hands in his hair in frustration, "Why did I just say that." Sam mumble quietly, but little did he know I heard what he said.

I rubbed my index finger and thumb over my chin thinking, Hmmm, if I accept the deal, my former bully get's to be nice, and spoil me. How can that not go wrong.

I heave a sigh, "Fine I'll do it."

I hope I won't regret saying those words.

✹✹✹

Sorry it's so short... but more to come! 

Fan!! Comment! and Vote!! 

Stay Beautiful. Dessy!