Chapter | 6

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. 

-Joseph Campbell

✹✹✹

Waking up early is something I love to NOT do.

Just because I'm a nerd, doesn't mean I like mornings.

I got out of bed, starting to get ready for school. I went into my bathroom, as I got into the shower. Turning it on, I strip from my clothes as I hopped in the shower. Instantly the warm water, hits my skin making me fully awake. I scrub my body first then cleaned my hair. After washing I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body as I search for something to wear.

I was now fully dress, with a colorful sweater shirt, a pair of black jeans and my vans.

Tying up my hair into a high ponytail.

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and ran down my steps into the kitchen. It was empty. 

I grab myself an apple, then went towards the fridge to grab myself a water. I shut the fridge door and stared at the note that was there from my dad.

Sorry I had work early this morning, will be back later. Here's some money to make up from my disappearance. Love you xoxo Dad

I turn to look at a couple of 20's on the counter, I sigh and grabbed the money even though I had some left from last time. I grabbed my lunch box from out of the fridge, almost forgetting it. As I make my way out the door. Slipping in my car, I set my things to the side, twisted my key into the engine as it roar to life. I back out my driveway into the streets, as I head to school.

I mean hell. Right?

***

I pulled my sleeves up around my hands, holding onto my back pack strap as I made my way down the hall. It was early in the morning, earlier than some people here. Even though I hate school, I like to get here a little earlier than most people so I can get through the morning without people pushing me, calling me names as I walk down the halls.

I stopped by my locker, and exchange my books for the first two classes. I slam my locker shut as someone came from behind.

"Hey." Emma says in a chirpy voice. She was dress in a floral top, bright blue jean and converses, her hair down, with light curls.

"Hey Emma." I greeted back. 

We both started to walk towards class together.

"How are you so happy in the mornings?" I ask, she had a huge smile on her face.

She blushed, biting her lip. WAIT BLUSH?

I narrow my eyes at her, "You met a guy didn't you?" I guessed. 

Emma furrow her eyebrows, "How'd you know."

I clutch my books tighter to my chest, "Your cheeks are the same color of a tomato." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Ok yeah I met someone at the party." She dreamily sighs.

As we both reached our classroom early, we both sat down at our normal seats.

"What's his name?" I ask, as I set my books down on my table.

"Not quite sure of his name, he wanted to keep it a secret, but I definitely know what he looks like."

I chuckle, "Ok dreamy girl."

She giggles along before asking, "Hey where were you at the party Saturday night? You left without me." she furrows her eyebrows.

I froze.

Indeed I left early from the party. After the game of Dare or Double Dare, I left all the people there dumbfounded as I finally made my escape from his house and called myself a uber to my house. I was to embarrass and could not face anyone. My bully should not have an affect on me. He's been torturing me for years now.

 I don't know what made him so confident to bring me there to play with him and his friends, if he hated me. Sure he was the killer looks, with his chocolate brown eyes, his brown hair, his perfect jawline, his long eyelashes. But again he doesn't really have an affect on me right?

"Oh I didn't feel so good, so I left." I lie, as I fiddle with my finger under the desk. When I lie I tend to mess with my fingers. Hopefully she hasn't known me long enough to notice.

She nods her head as the bell rung signaling to get to first period. We've been talking so long, that I haven't notice the class was now filled with students.

As said the teacher rolled in to begin the lesson.

Hopefully for the rest of the day I'll survive. 

||||||

Hope you like!!! 

Vote! Comment! Fan!! 

Can we get 100 likes? 

Stay Beautiful, Dessy!