Chapter | 5

Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others. 

-Rosa Parks

✹✹✹

"What? No, I'm a nobody." my voice squeaked, I try to move past Sam but he still blocked the door.

"Don't play stupid nerd." he evilly smiles, as he stretched his arms across my shoulder, "Hey guys look who came to join a game of truth and dare." he drags me with his strong arms, into the circle of teenagers.

I panick, play? Truth or Dare? Ha-ha no

And since when were we ever friends? or even nice to each other? I'm going insane. 

"No guys sorry I'm actually on my way to leave." I quietly say, as I remove his strong arms from around me.

What is wrong with him, it's like he has mood swings. I'd expect him to yell at me or even hit me for what I did. But that didn't happen.

Everyone looked at me, three girls and four guys I counted.

"Now the party just officially started." A girl with cherry red hair, brown eyes and a genuine smile said, she dragged me down to sit with the rest of the group.

I gave her a sheepishly smile, "No really I got to get home." I try.

A boy with black hair, and green eyes lifts his eyebrows up at me, "To do what?" he asks. 

I bit my lip, thinking of a best answer.

"To.. umm... my dad is at the hospital, I need to visit him. because he broke his hip?" Lying when I'm nervous was never good.

Everyone all bark out in a fit of laughter. Instead of one person. Sam. 

"You're like the worst liar." a boy spoke. "What's your name by the way." he asks, arching an eyebrow.

My body stiffened, no one in the room knew me. Only Sam for that matter. But no one knew me as the Nerd. Why? Everyone eyes were piercing into mine waiting on a answer, so I only answered them with the truth.

"Eri." I answered, but it was only my nickname. Still the truth right?

"Well it's nice having you come play with us." A boy with blonde hair said, he turned to look at Sam, "This your chick?"

Sam looked at me with narrowing eyes, he only knew I was a nerd, but no one else seemed to, I thank Emma and her magical work of make up.

"Nope." he bluntly say.

The boy clap his hands together, making a echo, "Okay let's start." he spun a bottle in the middle till it landed on the girl next to me, with the cherry red hair.

Phew.

"Ok Tiffani truth or dare?" the boy asked.

She bite her lip, "Truth." she answered.

Everyone groan, "C'mon Tiff, every time we play you always say truth." a girl whined.

Tiffani shrugs her shoulders, "So?"

Sam suddenly spoke up, "How about we change the game, we will be now playing Dare or Double Dare." he smirked, looking at me.

Everyone in the circle nod their head in agreement. I bit the inside of my cheeks, this just got real serious.

"Let's redo the bottle." the boy said. He took the bottle as it spun and spun in circles. I closed my eyes, hoping it didn't land on me. I pop one eye open and sigh in relief. It landed on Sam.

The boy in the blonde grins, "Okay Sam, Dare or Double Dare?"

Sam tap his chin, "Dare." he smirks at me, then leans over to the boy to whisper something into his ear. The boy nods mischievously smirking.

I narrow my eyes at Sam, "Hey that's cheating." I exclaim.

He smirks at me, "There's no rules sweetheart."

Did I just hear him right? When did he even call me sweetheart? I think I'm going crazy, yeah I'm calling a doctor tomorrow.

The boy got our attention as he said, "Sam I dare you to make Eri blush without touching her." he said smirking.

I froze, what the helicopter!

Yeah I think I'm going delusional.

Sam smirks at me, "Get up." he demanded me.

I hadn't notice that he was now towering over me from the floor. I bit my lip nervously. I was scared what he'd do. But a tiny part of me wanted him to lose the dare.

God Erica what are you thinking. Wow now I'm talking to myself, great. 

"You sure you don't want to back out, I mean look at me." I gesture to myself in a disgust matter.

"I could look at you all night." A another boy whistled. I'd stop myself from blushing.

Sam turned around glaring at the boy "Shut up Gabe." he turns back to me. "Get up." he demanded again.

I fumble my way up, staring at him.

He smirks, "Sit on top of that table." he points to the table to the left us.

Okay I'm freaking out, holy mother of dragons!

I obeyed and plop myself on the table, as everyone eyes twinkle with excited. I kept my head down.

"Open your legs." he command.

Holy shiznit he did not just say that!

Live a little... Emma's voice echo in my mind. Well he couldn't touch me, so I shouldn't back down from a fight or a blush. This dare seemed harmless enough. 

I opened my legs, making sure nothing showed, because I was wearing a dress. He stepped closer in between my legs smirking.

Oh he is so going to lose.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you've got a pretty sweet ass." Sam smirked. I snort. Wow that was bad.

"Remember you got to make her blush not laugh." Gabe reminded Sam.

He turns around and waves him off, "I know, I know."

He turns back to look at me, piercing his eyes in mine.

"If I were a squirrel and you were a tree, I'd store my nuts in your hole." he says smirking, waiting on me to blush. He was charming but that line was bad. I giggle as I heard some others laugh also.

Sam grows impatient, "I lost my pants. Do you mind if I wrap your legs around me instead?" he smirked. I continue to laugh but not blush.

He stomps his feet getting angry, "Damn she's hard to crack." he wines.

"Oh is Sam finally losing a dare." Tiffani teased. Everyone in the group release a fit of laughter.

"No I'm not losing, she's just better at it." he groans, then his eye widen, oh no he had and idea. He placed his hands on either side of the table and leaned in by my ear without touching me. His breath tickled my ear, as I heard my breathe hitch from his closeness. My heart began to race a thousand times faster than ever. 

"Smile if you want to have sex with me." he said, in a deep husky voice, his breath linger, making my body stiffen. I'd had goose bumps by now. 

I didn't want to smile, so instead I blush, a very deep shade of red.

And that ladies and gentleman is how I lost to my first Dare.  

✹✹✹

Lol this chapter is not that good, but I hope you enjoyed! 

Vote! Fan! Comment!

Stay Beautiful, Dessy!