Anshika and Harry: Down Oxford Street.

Hello!! This is Lana :)

http://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/174872/wpca-murder-march-nominees

Vote there for any nominees you like?

Lana

x

Hope you like :)

__

Anshika and Harry: Down Oxford Street.

|~Anshika's POV~|

Me and my best friend Hannah were taking a leisurely walk down Oxford Street. Our arms were filled with shopping bags. Well, to be honest, it was more of a frantic dash than a leisurely walk, as we had to catch the only his going back home.

'Hurry, Hannah!' I giggled, nearly tripping over a stone. We dashed from the top of Oxford Street, towards the end.

Suddenly, I bashed into someone, sending me and my things sprawling to the stone ground. The person gasped and groaned, pulling me up and dropping to his knees to gather up my stuff. We heard the beep of the bus as it left.

'Couldnt you have watched where you were going?!' I exclaimed, angry. 'I missed the bus, I have no way of getting home.'

'I'm so sorry!' The curly haired boy replied, running a hand through his lucious hair.

'You should be,' I said mournfully, looking at my shopping on the ground, some things broken.

'I'll replace everything. I'll even give you a lift home.' He stuck out a hand. I ignored it.

'I don't take lefts from strangers. Besides, I don't even know your name.'

'Fine, I'm Harry. You are?'

'Anshika,' I said warily.

'Beautiful,' He smiled, a dazzling smile.

'Come on, An! He looks nice enough. Besides, we need to get home. Promise you're not an insane rapist?' Hannah raised her eyebrows.

'Of course not!' Harry said, baffled. 'Come on, get in my car.'

We made our way to Harry's blue car. 'This here is my baby. I call her Promise.'

I laughed out loud. 'You name your car? And you named it Promise?'

'Hey! Don't judge me, Miss Buy-A-Million-Shopping-Bags,' he winked. I scowled, getting in the car. Hannah directed him to her house. She got out, thanking him.

Harry and I were left alone.

'I'd really like to see you again, Anshika,' He smiled warmly. 'I really like you.'

'You do?' I asked.

'I do.'

'See you in Oxford Street? Maybe, tomorrow?'

He pulled over at my house. I opened the door, climbing out.

'It's a date.'