No Rest For The Wicked *REQUEST*

Zacznij od początku

"Two." Laura counts. This continues until her ass is red and Yoongi's hand print seems as though it is going to stay plastered on her skin for the rest of her life. She can't help but continue to be turned on by the men. V has been quiet this whole time and that makes her nervous.

"Crawl up towards the head board baby girl." Jungkook says, and Laura complies. She shakes her butt in a teasing way hoping it will speed up this punishment process.

"Don't turn around. Stay facing forward." are the first words Taehyung says and they aren't rude, but they are commanding and this makes her panties undeniably wetter. Laura hears the closet door opening and fights every urge to look and see what is happening. Someone climbs up on the bed behind her and grabs one wrist and then the other. They tie her arms to the headboard using a nice silk tie that Kookie wears.

"You look so open and defenseless. I love looking at you like this. Jungkook is lucky he got you first or I would see you like this a lot more." The voice, belonging to Taehyung, said.

He followed these words by planting small kisses down her spine until he reached her panty line. He smirked against her skin and then pulled the black panties down her legs. He moved to position himself under her and blew a cold stream of air up to her core. Laura shivere
d and knowing she was so open to them only made her want whatever was to come more. He wrapped his hands around her hips and pulled them down. Before she could prepare herself Taehyungs tounge was assaulting her clit. She moaned out loudly. Jungkook and Suga were biting their lips and stroking themselves through their shorts from the doorway as they watched the scene displayed in front of them.

Taehyungs tongue roamed around Laura's core as she moaned louder and louder. V dipped his tongue into her hole and began sucking and nipping causing Laura to gasp. Her breathing was getting more jagged.

"Don't you dare cum." Jungkook declared harshly, Taehyung still licking her core relentlessly.

"I-I can't hold it in anymore!" Laura called out, cumming. Taehyung lapped up her juices and smirked as he moved out from under her.

"You know, you taste delicious Kitten." He whispered in her ear before getting off of the bed completely.

"I suppose it is my turn." Suga said with an audible smile on his lips. Yoongi removes his pants and climbs on the bed and unties Laura. She collapses against the bed still trying to regain her normal breathing pattern.

"C'mere baby girl." Yoongi says, watching Laura turn towards him and trail her eyes down his body. She crawls towards him hesitantly. He grabs her long dirty blonde, almost brown hair.

"Open your mouth." She complies, but slowly, not knowing if she would be able to take all of him in. He was big, bigger than she imagined. As soon as her mouth is completely open Yoongi shoves his cock in. He automatically hits the back of her throat and she gags, causing him to moan out deeply.

"Suck." he commands, and she complies happily. She teases him by only going half way before taking him in completely.

"Fuuuck." He groans out, throwing his head back in pleasure. This is when he tangles his hands in your hair and begins forcing her head down each time. She hollow out her cheeks and hums. Loving the addictive sound of his deep moans. Laura focuses on not gagging. Without warning he cums. He holds her head down, his tip basically touching the back of her throat. She groans at being filled with his cum.

She opens her eyes and notices both Jungkook and Taehyung have their cocks out of their pants stroking themselves. Suga pulls his dick out of her mouth and tilts her head back to make sure she is looking at him.

"You're really good at that baby." He says kissing her lovingly.

Once Suga is off of the bed, Jungkook looks at Laura with dark eyes. She crawls back to the headboard, she knows she is dripping again. Jungkook smirks at the small tinge of fear he sees in her lovely eyes. He pulls down his pants completely and climbs onto the bed. He grabs the tie that was being used earlier and looks at her devilishly. She whimpers lightly as he grabs her arms and ties her arms back to the headboard.

"I want to see your face as I slam into you. I'm going to show you that even after all of this you still belong to me. Got it?" He says controllingly.

Laura nods, just as Jungkook rams his cock into her without warning. She screams out in pain and pleasure and he thrusts roughly. He continues to ravage her pussy.

"F-fuck Laura you're so tight." He groans out as he thrusts faster, hitting her spot head on. She screams out, pulling against the tie that her bound to the bed. She closes her eyes tightly as he pulls all the way out and rams back into her harshly.

"Jungkook, I-I'm so close!" She screams out. He lifts her leg up onto his shoulder still thrusting roughly. She struggles against the restriction even more as he gets impossibly deep within her.

"D-don't you fucking cum until I do Laura." he growls. In between thrusts he unties the restriction.

Laura moans louder, and as her hands wrap into his hair he does too.

"N-now baby girl. Cum now." He moans out as they release together. He continues thrusting, as they both ride out their highs.

"Fuck." Jungkook says in between deep breaths, as he brushes Laura's hair out of her face lovingly. They both realize that at some point, Yoongi and Tae had left. Jungkook laughs lightly/

"Did we learn a lesson?" He asks smirking.

Laura nods. Jungkook kisses her forehead.

"So how about we get some breakfast now? After we get cleaned up."

"AND GET DRESSED!" Laura replies laughing.

"Exactly!" Jungkook replies cheekily.

"One thing though..." Laura begins.

"Yea?"

"I don't think I can walk.."

Jungkook just laughs and shakes his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Taemins_LittleNoona Sorry this took so long love!! I hope you like it! I tried! This is my first ever foursome so yea!