31.

Have you ever felt something so good, that you never wanted stop feeling? Have you ever seen something so beautiful, that you never wanted to look away? Have you ever touched something so precious, that you were afraid of loosing it...? Imagine being so close to someone, that you want to become one with him or her. What does luck mean to you? Luck means, being with the person you appreciate and love. Have you ever felt someone being so close to you, even tho they were far away. Did someone ever make your silent nights, to sleepless hours. Have your lips ever craved for the taste of someone else's. Who made you feel special, after you thought you were worthless? We all have someone in our life, that will brighten up our eyes after seeing the darkest days. Someone who will heal the scars and make you forget your worst times. You just have to find that particular person. Everything precious has it's harm. Carry it with both hands and try not to loose it. Or it will be gone forever...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 14th of february and it's valentines day. Joji and I didn't plan something together because he would be pretty busy today. But that's fine of course. We don't need a certain day, to show our love to each other. It was 6 am and I had to get ready for my 7 am class. I setted my face, changed into my "all black because I don't give a shit." outfit and hopped into the kitchen. I made alpha's food ready, ate a bowl of cereal and got out of my apartment. I parked my car and headed to my class quickly. Math was pretty easy this semester but I still had difficulties. After almost 5 hours of torture I was able to go home. As I walked pass the computer sience room I heard my name. It was Jake. We have actually never talked that much but he was a really chill guy. I turned to his direction and looked at him. "Hey." I said and walked towards him. "Hey y/n. I was curious." He started talking, but still kept his eyes on the computer screen. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue talking. "Did you ever think of joining drama class?" I shook my head quickly. "Hells nah. I suck at acting." Now he looked up at me. "You can learn it there. We just need a small role for our Romeo and Juliet play." I rested my hand on the table. My fingers started to tap the beat, which came out of my headphones. "If it's not Juliet, I can think about it." Jake started to laugh silently. "No it's not juliet. It's..." But before he could continue my phone started ringing. It was Joji. I put my finger up. "Sorry I have to take that one." Jake nodded and I turned around.

"Hey babe what are you doing?" Joji asked. It sounded like he just woke up.
"Was bout to head home but got into a convo with Jake."
"Oh. I just waned to let you know that I'm out with Josh for a bit."
"Yeah no problem have fun."
"I love you." He said and I could literally feel the smile on his face.
"You're gay. I love you too." I said and hung up. I turned around.

Jake was looking at me. "Was that your mom?" He asked and smiled at me. I raised one eyebrow. "Actually no. That was Joji." Jakes eyes widened a little bit. "Joji Miller?" He asked and oh boy I could already see where this was going. "I nodded insecure and waited for his reaction. "You mean Filthy Frank Joji Miller is your boyfriend?" I nodded once again and bit my lip. "Holy shit. How can you be with someone as weird as him?" He started to laugh. I giggled. "He's actually really normal when the cam is off." Jake ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah I actually saw that in many vlogs. Just know that I really respect him." I squinted my eyes. "You're such an asslicker." I said and walked towards the door. "Well I have to leave now. We can talk about drama class another time. See ya." With that I walked out and headed to my car.

I sat at home, listened to Joji's song "Unsaved Info." Suddenly my phone ringed once again and it was a private number.

"Hello?"
The person on the phone breathed heavily.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Y/n." His voice was cracking, as he spoke. I knitted my eyebrows and tried to understand who it was.
"Y/n. I got..." Was that Ian?
"Ian is that you?" I stood up and turned the music's volume down.
"...stabbed. Prospect park. Y/n I need your help." His voice was still unknown to me. I widened my eyes. "STABBED?" I almost screamed and hung up. I grabbed my sweatshirt and hopped out of the apartment as fast as I could. The sun was going down slowly. Without bukling up I stepped on the gas and drove to prospect park. As I passed Clarkson Ave I parked my car, without even checking if I needed a parking ticket or not. My heart was beating fast and my knees got mushy. I ran across the grass and and looked around, trying to find someone in the park. The park was pretty empty. I pulled my phone out as I got another call.

"Hello?" I said my voice was shaking.
"Are you here?" He asked. This time his voice wasn't shaking, or sounding like he was almost dead.
"Who are you?" I asked and looked around.
The person on the phone laughed. Wait it exactly sounded like Joji's laugh. I turned around as I heard footsteps coming up to me. "This can't be..." I said and looked into Joji's eyes. He stood there with a teddybear which was literally in his size and flowers in his hands. "You fucking retard." I didn't know how to feel. Angry? Flatteringly? Joji placed the bear on the ground and stepped closer to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Why on earth would you do something like that?" I asked him angrily. He shrugged his shoulders and laughed once again. "I seriously don't know. I'm just fucked." I was standing infront of him on valentines day in sweatpants without any make up. "I look terrible. Why wouldn't you tell me first?" Joji's hand snaked around my hip to my back and pulled me closer to him. You couldn't even slide a piece of paper between us. Joji's face got closer to mine. "You're always perfect to me." He said and looked into my eyes. I smiled. "Cheesy." I said and laid my lips on his. Joji's nose brushed my cheek, as he started to kiss me widly. I put my arms around his neck and enjoyed his lips on mine. He broke the kiss and looked at me. His smooth, dark eyes sparkled. Now he lowered his grip and handed me the flowers. "Happy V-day faggot." He said and smiled.

Oh happy valentines day fags. I hope you all got the d or puss or vegetable you wanted today ay lmaoo. Thank you so much for reading. I really love you all. Buh byeeeexx