20.

Words: Jinkies, jeepers, scoob, ruhroh,raggie

I felt a warm hand, snaking around my hip and pulling me closer. I smiled and yawned. His hand stroked my leg and he digged his head in my neck. As he inhaled goosebumps spread all over my body and I had to laugh. Waking up with his gentle touch was my most favorite thing on this planet. He fondled my hair with his fingers and started to kiss my neck. "Stop. Joji I'm ticklish." I said and laughed. "Who's Joji." I widened my eyes. This voice was not Joji's. Definitely not. I turned around and held my breath. "IAN?"

I opened my eyes and looked to my right. Joji was laying next to me still sleeping. Fuck that was a weird dream tho. I scratched my neck and looked at my phone. It was 11 am. Time to get up and make some breakfast. As I was making Joji's favorite british breakfast I thought about the night before. It was beautiful. The way he treated me and that he took me out on a date was just wonderful. I walked into the room and jumped on the bed. "WAKE UP." I screamed and climbed on Joji. He knitted his eyebrows and opened his eyes. His confused gaze met mine. I smiled brightly. "Wake up babe." I said and pulled the blanket off him. "Y/n stop." He said sleepy in his deep voice. He was shirtless and as my cold hands touched his warm chest he opened his eyes. "Fuck." He mumbled and I started to stroke his whole body. As I touched his belly he strained and I could feel his abs. "Wake up. I made us breakfast." Now Joji put his hands behind his head and looked at me. I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. As I wanted to get off the bed he pulled me back on it and started to tickle me. I bursted out laughing and screamed. "JOJI. FUCKING STOP HAHAHHA." All he did was continuing. My eyes filled with tears and suddenly he stopped. I breathed heavily and wiped the tears away. "I hate you." I said smiling. He laid his lips on mine and his right hand slip under my tee. His warm hand laid on my belly and made his way up to my boob. He kissed me wildly. Joji stopped and got up. "Let's eat." He said and yawned. I nodded and climbed off my bed.

As we finished my phone started to ring. "Aye my favorite female cunt." Max said and laughed. "What's up?" I asked and looked at Joji. Joji gave me a questionable look but I ignored it and listened to Max. "I'm filmind a deadly twister again. Scooby Doo edition bitch." I laughed. "And what do you exactly want from me?" I asked. "Your main hoe to look at his phone. We start to film in 2 hours."
"Okay I'll tell him."
"You can come too if you want to."
I nodded lightly.
"I'll if I can okay?"
"Good. See ya then."
"Bye."
I hung up and looked at Joji. "Who was that?" He asked me and took a sip out of his coffee mug. "Max. You should look at your phone." Joji pulled out his phone. "It's dead." I stood up. "He said that he starts to film a deadly twister in 2 hours or so. You have to be there too." Joji rolled his eyes. "Fuck okay then." He said and helped me with collecting the dishes from the table.

Joji POV:

It was already 3pm. Y/n and I were sitting on the couch. "I'm leaving in a minute. Do you want to come too?" Y/n looked up. "Nah I might go out with Jasmine today." I nodded gave her a kiss and left. I quickly grabbed my car keys from my apartment and drove to Max. He opened the door and I already could see Chad and Ian getting ready. Ian was wearing a Scooby Doo overall and Max was dressed as Velma Dinkley. I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck." I said and sat down on the couch. "You're going to be Shaggy you faggot." Ian laughed. Chad was wearing a red wig which definitely meant that he was the obese Daphne Blake. I got into my brown pants and my green T-shirt. They gave me a brown weave and I looked like a member from the beatles. As the kids glasses were set on my face we were ready to film. How To Basic turned the camera on and gave us a sign with his hand. "RUH ROOOOH" Ian screamed and jumped infront the camera. I looked at the large plastic mat. On the red circles there were 4 shot glasses filled with vodka. The green once where placed with pieces of glass, blue was covered in whipped cream and on the yellow dots I could see dead grasshopper."What the fuck is that?" I asked and pointed at the dead insects. "Your meal you fucking jap." Chad said and laughed. Ian explained that we also had to eat them. "Jinkies motherfucker." Max greeted his community. Now I slid infront of the camera. "Jeepers it's the creeper" I said and made a quick tongue flick. Ian and Max looked at me and started to laugh. We started to film and it was a mess. After some time Chad played raggie music and we passed the blunt around. The drug didn't kick in that hard. I just got really tipsy from all the alcohol. We finished and Max had to clean his shit up. Ian showered first then me and then Max. As we were done we all sat down on the couch. "You guys want a beer?" Max asked and everyone nodded. He threw them to our direction and the last beer can hit Chad's arm. "Aw Fuck." He said and closed his eyes. "You fucking cunt why would you throw solid things omg. I think I have to go to the hospital." He literally almost started to cry and everyone looked at him. "You're such a pussy." HTB said and shook his head. Chad got really mad for some reason. "How is y/n?" Ian asked and looked at me. I knitted my eyebrows. "Good. Why you asking?" I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Why was he asking how y/n was doing? Ian looked at me. "I don't know. Why didn't she come too?" Now I inhaled heavily. Why would he care so much about y/n? Wait. Am I jelous. Hell nah Ian is my best friend. I have to stop acting like that. I felt the necessity to tell them about the blowjob in the restaurant. "Yo you won't believe what happened in the restaurant where I took her out." Max raised his eyebrows. "What." I leaned forward. "She literally gave me a blowjob in the middle of the restaurant. Ian choked on his beer and started to cough. "WHAT?" Max screamed and laughed. I smiled and nodded proudly. "She just crawled under the table cloth and started to suck me off. It was so good." Max stood up. "Fucking lies." He placed his beer on the table. "You're lying." Now he pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously. Max winked at me. "Giving y/n a quick call to get proofs." I widened my eyes. "FUCK NO YOU WON'T." I screamed and jumped up. I ran towards Max and tried to grab the phone. He held it up and I wasn't able to reach it. "Fuck you." I said and Max laughed. "Oh she picked up." Max whispered. "Hey y/n." He said smiling. "I was going to ask..." Before he could finish his sentence I grabbed his dick. Max kneed on the floor and I quickly pulled the mobile from his hand. "Hey babe."

READER POV

"Hey babe." I could hear Joji breathing heavily. "What's going on there?" I asked and smiled. "Joji sai... were... sucking ... off... restaurant." I heard Max screaming and Joji interrupting him after every second word. I raised my eyebrows. "You told them what?" I asked and placed my index finger on my lips, to show jasmine that she should shut the fuck up. "I'm sorry. Really." Joji apologized. He told them about the Blowjob. "Give Max his phone back." It took Joji 2 minutes to pass him the phone. "Did you seriously suck his dick in a restaurant?" Max asked right when Joji gave him the phone. I laughed and my face got as hot as hell. I tried so had not to sweat my make up off. "Well..." I took a deep breath. "Yeah I did." He didn't answer. almost 1 minute of silence passed and suddenly Max bursted out laughing. He hung up and I put my phone on the table. "What happened?" Jasmine asked. Well I can't be mad at Joji. Because now it was my turn to spill the tea.

THAT CHAPTER SUCKED SO MUCH DICK THANK YOU FOR THESE WORDS THEY LITERALLY FISTET ME TO DEATH THO. It was so hard to work with them. But anyways I'm sorry for this chapter. I'll definitely write better the next time bruhhh. Have a good day my faggots. Byeeeee xx