4.

He showed me literally everything. Where the mall was and everything necessary like the nearest target and gas station. He even talked about the sights and drove me to them. The last station was the Brooklyn Bridge. He parked his car and we sat down at the park. The bench was a little bit cold but the weather was pleasant. As we sat down next to each other he pulled out a cigarette package out of his jacket. "Do you smoke?" He asked me. "No thank you." I smiled and looked down to my red shoes. He lit up the cigarette and looked straight to the bridge. It was almost 1 am and really dark outside. The lights from the bridge gave that place a little bit of light and i could see how the smoke came out of his mouth and blowed away with the light breeze of wind. I would never picture myself sitting with a guy who i met yesterday infront of a bridge. Joji looked at me. He didn't say anything. I could see how his eyes analyzed my face. They wandered from my eyes, nose to my mouth. I smiled at him to make him realize that he's starring to long now. He looked back up to my eyes. "You're really beautiful y/n." And again I could feel the heat flowing trough my body. Should I say thank you? "In the morning..." he started to talk "...you weren't wearing any make up. I just realized that you look beautiful either ways." A shy girly laugh came out of my mouth which i really hated. I hated it to act like a shy and cute girl but I couldn't act different when Joji was around. I think i've never felt something like this before. "Why did you start to smoke?" I randomly asked him. I tried to keep up a conversation. He tugged at the cigarette a last time and threw it on the ground. "I don't know. It is calming." He said quietly. Joji pulled another cigarette out of his jacket and gave it to me. "I seriously don't smoke and i try not to start Joji." I tried to explain. He chuckled. " Do me a favor and do not smoke it. Just keep it okay?" He asked with an askand smile. I nodded and smiled. "It's getting late. I'll drive you home after that I have to go and get something" I nodded again and we got up.

Joji parked his car infront of the penthouse. As I was trying to get out of the car he grabbed my arm. "y/n." I looked up a little bit to sleepy. "We should see each other more often. What do you think about that?" I couldn't help the bright smile on my face. My tiredness disappeared in one second. "Sounds good." I said and looked deep into his eyes. He slowly touched my chin and leaned forward. Was he trying to kiss me? But instead that his lips should meet my lips they touched my right cheeck. Regardless a storm of appeasement flowed through my body. "I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He said and I hopped out of his car. Before the door could close I turned back. "Thank you so much Joji." I said and I could hear him driving away right after the door closed behind my back. I jumped up and down to get the excitement out of my veins. "Holy Shit." I said to myself. Is this seriously happening. Am I going to date that dork? Like for real?

After I wiped off my make up I looked at myself in the mirror. He told me that I also look beautiful like this. With undrawn eyebrows, short lashes and little red marks on my face. I felt beautiful. I seriously liked what i saw in the mirror. Joji literally made me feel comfortable in my own skin. I wonder to who he drove after dropping me infront of the penthouse. What ever. I wore the pj's from yesterday and laid down on my bed. I thought about that night and about Joji. I wasn't able to clear my mind of him. His face, his gentle touch. It felt like heaven when he kissed my cheeck. With these thoughts I floated into a nice sleep.