26.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I straightened my hair in the bathroom and listened to G-Eazy. I finished and brushed my hair. "Babe do you know where my adidas shirt is?" Joji asked me and knocked on the door. I opened and he looked at me. Joji was shirtless and he raised one eyebrow. "Oh nevermind I found it." He said and I looked down. I was wearing the shirt, he was searching for. I smiled and tilted my head a little bit. "Can I keep it on?" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah. But I want that one back okay?" I nodded and as he turned around I whispered "No." to myself and chuckled.

As soon as we finished we all got into the car. I was really excited and tapped my foot to the beat. Joji laid his hand on my thigh and smiled. "I'm so happy." I said and smiled bright. Joji laughed and started to stroke my leg. "You're so cute." He said and kissed me. We drove for solid 2 hours and finally arrived. I jumped out of the car. Max stood next to me and rested his arm on my shoulder. Since he's a fucking giraffe next to me, he uses me as his armrest. "Well this is so gay." He said and turned his Canon on. Joji paid for my ticket and we got in. It was full of people especially kids and their parents. Max and Ian already started to talk into their cameras. I'm asking myself why Joji doesn't vlog anymore. My gaze wandered from rollercoaster to rollercoaster and then it got stuck by the big fairest wheel. I know it's really boring and slow but I really wanted to have a ride with Joji.

Yo know what ride I'm talking about;)

I grabbed Joji's arm and he looked at me. "I want to go on that." I said and pointed at the big wheel. Joji knitted his eyebrows. "Why on earth a fairest wheel?" He asked and smiled. I shrugged my shoulders."It's romantic." He nodded and we queued behind he people. Max said that he and Ian would go to something more thrilling."That's too pussy for me." He said and they left. Joji got me cotton candy and we finally got into a wagon. The wagons were closed from all the sides because of safety. The windows were small and they had curtains. Joji sat infront of me. "I don't know why I am waisting my time with this." He said and pulled his phone out. "Hey. If you don't like it feel free to jump out." I said and pulled a piece of cotton candy off the cone. Joji smiled and looked at me. "Do you want some?" I asked and handed him the piece in my hand. He opened his mouth and waited for me to put it in. I smiled, leaned forward and stuffed him a big piece of cotton candy in his mouth. Joji grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, so I would sit next to him. I looked at him but my gaze wandered to the window. I widened my eyes. "Omg Joji look at the sea!" I said and started to snap some pictures. Joji's eyes were still pointed at me. "Why aren't you looking?" I asked and tried to turn his head to the direction where the sea was. He smiled and still didn't break the eye contact with me. I got a little bit mad and leaned back. "Dude. Look. It will be the most beautiful thing you'll ever see in your life." The wagon stopped. "No way." He said and smiled annoyingly. I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. "There is no way that the sight is more beautiful than you." The madness faded away within seconds and I started to smile. Joji came nearer and I felt his breath on my lips. As our lips conflated, a ticklish feeling crawled up my back and spread goosebumps all over my neck. His lips tasted as sweet as the cotton candy and were as soft as feathers. he laid his hand on my leg and pulled me on his lap. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. My hand wandered from his chest, down to his crotch. I stood up closed the curtains on both sides. It got darker in here but no one was able to see us. I kneed infront of him and pulled his pants down. My hand snaked from his knee, up to his cock. I took it in my hand and started to massage it. Joji moaned lightly through his pressed lips and laid his hand on my shoulder. As I took his dick in my mouth he scratched my shoulder lightly and I could feel his right leg twitching, everytime I licked his tip. The heat inside me grew and I felt how small beads of sweat molded on my forehead. The wagon started to move again and I stood up. I quickly pulled my shorts and panties down and got on his lap. I initiated his cock slowly into my vagina. With every inch of his cock digging inside me, I groaned and clenched my teeth. Joji laid his warm hands on my hips and I started to ride him, feeling how my leg muscles strained. I looked into his eyes. The look at his lustful eyes and the feeling of his cock inside me made me go faster. I felt how the wagon swung with every move we made. Joji laid his lips on mine. He kissed me aggressively and I wasn't able to breath. I moaned on his lips and felt now how Joji also started to move his hips. I screamed at the top of my lungs and worried about if people could hear us. As he got slower but his pushes harder I ran my hands through his hair. Finally he groaned louder than ever and I could feel a warm substance filling me. Joji leaned back exhausted and breathed heavily. He pulled out and I digged my head into his neck, while massaging his wet cock. My breath was short and my chest hurted. I kissed his neck up to his ear and whispered. "I love it how you can fuck me anywhere and anytime papa." With that I stood up, grabbed my short and panties and put them back on. Joji put his dick in his pants and we sat there, infront if each other. I opened up the curtains and we had to get out in a minute. Just perfectly in time. I grabbed Joji's hand, he crossed his fingers with mine and we hopped out of the wagon.

I feel FILTHY. But ya I wanted to give you guys the dosis of smut you needed lmao. Shoutout to my horny ass readers lol ;). That's all I have for you my bois. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did feel free to leave a fav and a comment if you want to tho. I love you all have a nice daaaay.<3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )