14. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ )

I won't be able to use the words for this chapter. Because I really don't want to kill your boner while reading this piece of smut with hilarious words lmao. I'm sorry but I will continue in the next chapters for suuureee xx.

We got into Joji's apartment and as we sat down on his bed, he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. His face was really close to mine. "Y/n." He looked into my eyes. He came closer and his lips were just 1 centimeter away from mine. "I love you." He whispered. I could feel Joji's warm breath on my lips. He snaked with his hands through my hair und finally pulled me in for a kiss. I entwined my arms around his neck and enjoyed the taste of this soft lips. Everytime I breathed in his scent filled up my lungs and a ticklish feeling went down my spine. His warm hands wandered down my back and stopped at my hips. I could hear cushiony car sounds and our lips smacking. His tounge permeated my lips and again a shiver went down my spine. I enjoyed every touch and every move he made. I discontinued the kiss and got up as I took of my shirt. Joji smiled, grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. He propped up over me and I grabbed his shirt and took it off. He laid one hand on my abdomen and looked at me. As he played a little bit pressure on it, I knitted my eyebrows. Joji unbottened my pants and pulled them down slowly. He started to kiss my leg and with every touch of his lips on my skin, an electric wave went through it. As he got closer to my crotch I started to breath faster. His fingers pulled down my laced panties. Joji spread my legs open and started to lick my clitoris. I bit my lip and a moan escaped my mouth. His tongue went up and down and I clenched the bed sheet in my hands. My body got warm, my heart faster and the electricity in my body grew with every second. I moaned and Joji suddenly stopped. He stood up and I could see his dick, alerting to pierce his gray sweatpants. He pulled his pants down and his hard cock popped out. By the look at his naked self my heart started to beat faster. "Do you like what you see?" Joji smirked and I looked up to his eyes. I realized that I stared for too long and my face got warm and my cheeks got red. He climed on the bed and sustained on his hands on top of me. We didn't use protection for the last few times because I started to use the pill. He laid his lips on mine and as his dick glid into me I held my breath. He moaned and started to pump. With every move I moaned and clenched my teeth. "Oh yeah." I screamed and put my arms around him. I digged my nails into his back and scratched it. My whole body was craving for his intime touch the past few weeks and now it became exactly what it wanted. Him being so close to me gave me such a good feeling. Joji pulled out and I sat up and took his dick in my hand. I put it in my mouth and started to suck on it. With my hands I went up and down waited for him to cum inside my mouth. Joji groaned and as he screamed "I'm coming." my mouth got filled up with a warm substance. I took his dick out and forced myself to swallow it. And as it was down I opened my mouth to show it to him. He smiled. "Good girl." He whispered and leaned forward for a kiss. His warm soft lips touched mine and we slowly leaned back until we laid. "Do you want papa to stop?" He asked and looked into my eyes. "I never asked him to stop. And I never would." I said. He stroked my cheeck smirking. Joji sticked his index and middle finger in my mouth and pulled them out. He wandered down to my vagina and started to massage my clitoris once again. He rubbed on it and as his finger slid inside me I pressed my lips together and moaned. "You're insanely hot." He whispered in my ear. I didn't answer just moaned because I wasn't able to speak. "I just want to feel you." He stopped and I could hear and feel his breath. "All night long." His lips smacked while talking. God I loved it when he fingered me and talked dirty to me. I got louder and louder, my breaths shorter and shorter and my heart faster and faster. He got close to my ear until he touched it with his lips. "You made me feel so good." I closed my eyes and and cramped with everytime his fingers got inside me. "Maybe I should spank you. You've been a naughty girl." He pulled his fingers out and I opened my eyes. Waiting for him to do what ever he likes. He grabbed me and turned me around. "Papa is allowed to do what ever he likes right?" He asked in a bit aggressive way. I nodded and got on my knees. He put his hands on my back and I could feel his bare cock petting my crack. As his dick slid in my tight hole I tried not to scream but regardless it shot right out of my mouth but I covered my mouth with my hand. He spanked my ass. "Scream louder." He pumped in and out and a pain went up my spine. Joji tangled my hair in his hand and pulled it. I loved how Joji acted to dominant and aggressive. It turned me on and I was totally into it. The pain transformed into pleasure but my eyes filled with tears. He stopped pulled out and moaned extremely loud. I turned around and laid on my back. Joji laid next to me and we were looking deep into each others eyes. He kissed me "I love the way your tongue works on mine." He said and I had to wipe off the saliva from my mouth. I smiled. "I love you Joji." He fondled my hair. "I love you too." He whispered and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Finna bust a nut. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )