"Someone shoot me."

"I would've but then you tried to steal my sweets."

"Wouldn't that mean you would want to kill me?"

"Oh. Yeah! Okay, I'll shoot you." Natalia offers, still munching away.

"I think it's a shame, Braden's so nice and he becomes so awkwardly adorable around you. I think you should give him a chance," Ashlynn's voice floats through the air, ever so soft and elegant as always.

Brooklynn frowns, she's a softie on the inside... somewhere. "I know, it's just we're so different? How could we possibly work? He's trying too hard... although so far, he's not asked me out, only smiled and walked past me. Is he ignoring me?"

"Well, don't look all sad, that's what you wanted isn't it? Plus, we only spoke about you when I was teasing him, maybe he's over you?"

"I don't think he's ignoring Brooke, I think he's just come to the conclusion you'll never return his love and chosen to stay away instead of letting you stomp on his heart again, rip it in to tiny pieces and destroy it so much that he won't be able to mend it next time." Vivian says, popping a Tangtastic crocodile into her mouth.

"Um, harsh much?" Natalia mutters, stealing the bag of candy back.

"What? It's true?" Vivian asks, staring at us with confusion.

To this day, Vivian has never learnt how to have any empathy or understand that sometimes we should butter the truth. But at the same time, I agreed with what she had just said, Brooklynn needs a newsflash.

"Moving on and speaking about polar opposites or even disaster relationships – no offence Brookie – have you encountered Colton again?"

All eyes are on me and as much as I'm normally a spotlight whore – not – I can't be bothered today even though I really need their advice.

"Yeah, I ran into him after the lunch scenario a couple of metres away from my cabin and he 'apologised'. Then he proceeded to act shocked when I turned around to see the little devils vandalizing my cabin – no paint free space in sight. I was obviously annoyed and just asked him to leave with his boys but he blew up on me. It was so weird, almost... impulsive? I don't know, it just didn't seem like he was thinking anything through and so he then threatened a prank war despite the fact that it's currently two-nil to him. It's just all really weird..." My words linger in the air, the girl's processing what I'd just said.

"Let's make that score two-one then." Brooklynn rumbles.

"Brooke, retaliating might only spike things for Alexis, make it worse. Colton seems just as confused as she does. Impulsively saying things makes sense, he wouldn't apologise if he didn't mean it."

"Ash, he's lying! He set his group up to a prank."

"Do I get any say–"

"Sshh!" Both girls shush.

I turn to Vivian and Natalia grinning. I Shrug my shoulder's laughing, even though it's my problem, there's no point trying to interrupt their sibling squabble. They have my best intentions in mind anyway.

"Look, we don't know anything yet. Let's not rush and make things worse."

Brooklynn thinks for a minute, the clogs in her head turning. "Okay. Sure."

Surprised but content Ashlynn's lips twitch into a grin, nodding her head and ending the conversation.