EAT OR BE PUNISHED

Jimin went out to do grocery shopping and when he got back he put the stuff in the kitchen and walked to check up on the girl first.

As he opened the door he saw that she still hasn't woken up and closed the door. He walked to the kitchen and started cooking and was about to set the table when he heard screams coming from upstairs.

He walked upstairs and opened the door to see the girl screaming for help and struggling to get out of the chains.

The girl stopped screaming when she saw Jimin standing at the door and looked at him. Jimin closed the door behind him and walked to her.

The girl sat on the bed and tried to move far away from Jimin, but she couldn't do it since she was tied.

"S-stop right there!" She said. Jimin just chuckled and sat next to her on the bed.

"S-Stay away from me you psycho! IS THERE SOMEONE? PLEASE HELP ME!" she screamed louder then before.

"SSShhhh, no one is here to save you from me sweetie, you're waisting your time and pretty voice for screaming for help." Jimin said.

"Who are you? And why am i here? Let me go!" She said struggling to take her hands out who were tied with the chains on the bed.

"I am Jimin, sweetie. You're here because i want you and i will never let you go." Jimin said as he gave her a creepy smile.

"Listen Jimin, let me go and i won't report you to the police."

HAHAHAHA Jimin laughed when she said that.

"You won't report me to the police? Babe, you would do that when i let you do it."

"Don't babe me, i am not your Babe!"

"You will be soon!" Jimin said as he stood up and she just gave him a disgusted face.

"Where do you think you're going? Take the chains off and let me go!" She said calmly.

Jimin just ignored her and walked downstairs leaving her alone in the room. She started screaming again for help and calling his name to let her go.

He put the food in a tray and walked upstairs to her. He walked to her and put the food on the bed infront of her. He tried to feed her with the spoon, but she wouldn't eat it and just turn her face.

"Why don't you understand, that i don't want to eat anything!"She said.

"Yashna, Eat it!" Jimin said sternly.

"H-how do you know my name?" She asked facing him.

Jimin let out a chuckle and said: "So you thought i just kidnapped a random girl who i don't know?"'

"uhmm yes." She said rolling her eyes.

"I wouldn't kidnap a random girl, Yash." Jimin said as he put the spoon down.

"But i don't know you and why am i here then?" Yashna asked again.

"You do know me and i already told you the reason that you're here because i want you." Jimin said.

"But i don't want you so let me GO!" Yashna screamed at the last part.

"No, just eat for now." Jimin said as he tried to feed her again and she turned her head again to the side.

"Aishh, you want me to feed you with my mouth? I would love to do it." Jimin said as he put the spoon with rice and some veggies in his mouth and leaned closer holding her face straight preventing her to turn or back away.

He smashed his lips on her and bit her under lip making her mouth open a little and Jimin shipped the food from his mouth to her.

Yashna tried to push Jimin away but he held her arms tight and backed away after few seconds. Yashna spit the food on the floor and turned her face to look at Jimin who slapped her hard.

"How dare you?" Yashna said as she looked at Jimin who just slapped her.

"Just like this." Jimin said as he slapped her again harder.

" Now i will feed you again and give you a punishment if you don't eat it." Jimin said calmly looking at her.

"I don't care you bastard, just untie me now!" Yashna said looking into Jimin's eyes who were looking at her eyes too with anger filled in it.

"You don't care?" Jimin asked her while putting the tray on the ground. He turned around with a smirk on his face as he looked at her and she just gulped.

He grabbed her ankle and pulled her down on the bed. Now she was laying on the bed with Jimin on the top of her with her hands above her head who where still tied with the chains.

"J-Jimin..."She stuttred as she looked at him who was looking at her with lust.

He started kissing and sucking her neck while she tried to free her hands from the chain and screamed for him to stop and help.

"JIMIN! PLEASE LET ME GO! STOP IT! I'll do anything for you decides this! She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Jimin stopped sucking her collar bone and said: "NO, no, no sweetie...that's not how it works. Since you didn't want to eat while i asked you nicely you need to be punished.

"N-no...please..." Yashna said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Jimin got up from her and sat on the bed next to her looking at her crying.

"Hey...don't cry and eat now before i really do something bad to you." Jimin said as he grabbed the tray from the floor and placed it on the bed.

Yashna who was still crying listened to Jimin and sat on the bed.

Jimin fed Yashna again and this time she ate her food while sobbing.

After she finished eating Jimin stood up with the tray in his hand and locked her door before going to the kitchen. He put the dished in the dishwasher and grabbed a new bowl and put for himself food and ate it.