Back

Jimin's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time it was 11AM. I groaned as i stood up because my head hurts so much. I stood up and walked to the washroom and did my daily routine and wore some fresh new clothes and walked downstairs to see if anyone is awake, But to my surprise no one was and everything was a mess from last night. You could see beer cans everywhere and a botle of Red Label laying down on the floor which was empty and plates and glasses still on the table.

I cleaned everything up and let the boys sleep more since we will be leaving at 3PM to Korea. When i was done cleaning i went to my room and started to pack my clothes and other things like chargers, laptop ect...

It was 12.15PM when i was done and decided to wake to others up. One by one i went to their rooms and woke them and told them to pack if they didn't and get ready.

I made lunch for them and me since i didn't eat something too when i woke up. After they were done with doing their things they came down and we ate together. Jin praised me about my cooking and i just smiled to him.

Hoseok insisted on washing the dishes since i cleaned up and made lunch for them, so i let him do it and Jungkook helped him.

Yoongi went to his room and came out after a few seconds with a camera in his hand.

"I want to take a group picture, since we are leaving and don't know if we ever will come back here together." Yoongi said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hoseok and Jungkook come quick if you guys are done." Namjoon yelled and they came in fast in the livingroom.

Jin helped Yoongi to set the camera up in a good position at a distance so that we all will be in the picture. We made a pose and Yoongi clicked on the camera and run and posed for the camera like we did and the camera took automatically a few pics.

"Thanks, guys." Yoongi said.

"No, problem but you need to give us this picture too." We all said in an unsion.

We got or luggage down after it and put it in the van and just strolled in the neighbourhood for the last time.

We walked for an hour and decided to go back since it was time to go to the Airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We checked ourself in and sat in our destinated seats in the plane. The boys were excited to go back but also sad to leave America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed safely and got our luggage and went out of the Airport and we all saw our parents who were waving and smilling at us. We walked over to them and hugged them.

My mom started crying and i patted her back to comfort her, while dad just gave me a smile and asked if i was okay. I nodded in response and let go of the hug. I looked at my mom's face and saw tears streaming down her cheeks and cleaned her tears with my thumb.

"Don't cry, mom." I said as i hugged my dad. I missed them so much.

I hugged the boys too since we are parting our ways and now going to our own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home:

We arrived home and it still looked the same how i left it fours years ago. I went to my room and it was still the same too. My butler knocked on the door and came in with my luggage and put it on the side and left.

I got my phone out and called Sehun.

Jimin: "Hi, how are you."

Sehun: "I am fine, sir. What about you? Have you arrived safely?"

Jimin: "I'm good too and have arrived safely. Where are you?"

Sehun: "I am at the library watching over miss."

Jimin: "Send me the adress , because i am coming."

Sehun: "Yes, sir."

Jimin ended the call and after a few minutes he received a message from Sehun. He changed into other clothes and went downstairs.

"Jimin, where are you going?" Mrs. Park asked his son who was just about to leave.

"Just going out for a walk." He said.

"But you just arrived here, aren't you tired? Rest for today and go out tomorrow." Mrs. Park said.

"No, mom i'm not tired it's okay." He said as he opened the door.

"Jimin, here you forgot your keys." Mrs. Park said as she walked over to his son and gave him his keys to his house.

"Thanks, don't wait for me or get worried if i got a little late." Jimin said as he closed the door.