Chapter 7

Author's Note:

HIIII GUYSSS I JUST WANTED TO THANK U ALL FOR 226 READS LIEK OMG WUT WE UPLOADED THE FIRST CHAPTER A WEEK AGO AAHHH ILYSM :D

Anyways, sorry for the late update, we've been really busy lately!

Please read, share, comment, and vote! It really motivates us to want to write more when we know that people like our story!

I've decided that I'm gonna try to include a pun every now and then in the author's note lol so here u go

what do you call a tornado of kittens?

a CATastrophe

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no?

okay

hope u enjoy XD

~~~~~

I gasped.

“Hello, love,” Harry said malevolently as he pushed me up against the wall, licking his lips.

“‘Ello, chum!” I said, mocking his accent. I snickered a little.

“Oh, you won’t be laughing for long,” he said, smiling evilly. Shit. What was he going to do this time?

He started to creep his hands up my shirt. I was about to punch him in the face when I heard a familiar voice from beside me.

“Harry?”

He quickly took his hands out of my shirt and turned to face Stacey, who had been walking down the hall.

“Oh, uh, hey Stacey,” Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Whatcha doin’?” she asked curiously, obviously clueless.

“Ehm, well, we were just, um, talking about our history homework… Yeah,” Harry lied. I was surprised that Stacey still hadn’t caught on.

“Oh, that’s cool,” Stacey said, obviously buying it. “Hey Harry? Can you come with for a minute?”

I was so relieved. Maybe she was smarter than I had given her credit for…

Stacey grabbed Harry by his shirt and dragged him down the hall back to our dorm. I ran while I had the chance.

I ran through the campus until I reached the library, panting.

“Toni! Are you okay?” I heard Cara ask.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, resting my hands on my knees.

“What happened?”

“Let’s just go sit down and I’ll explain everything.”

We walked over to the tables where a couple of nerds were sitting, studying.

“Could we have some privacy please?” Cara asked them nicely. Their eyes bulged out of their heads and their jaws dropped, as if they had never been spoken to by a girl. They nodded, awestruck, and moved to a different table.

"So..." Cara said, "do tell..."

I took a deep breath and told her everything. Harry kidnapping me, attempting to rape me, the four guys in the car that had rescued me, and Harry stopping me in the hallway. I couldn't make eye contact with her while I told her, because I was worried whether she'd judge me or not. But when I had finished, I looked up at Cara. Her mouth hung open.

"Wait... He tried to rape you? And shoot you? Oh, when I see that freaking bastard, I'm going to kick his fucking ass..." She looked so angry and revengeful, it almost made me afraid of her.