Chapter 45

Livy's P.O.V.

I walk around the dark streets of Manila while I keep my head down. I was so broken, I didn't even care if people were staring at me. I make my way towards the start of the mountain, and I sigh before heading up.

Right now, I couldn't have picked a worse time to leave my phone. Especially with an ex boyfriend and probably ex friends since I broke up with him.

I kick around the dirt and grass as I walk. I heard a noise in back of me, but I didn't think it was anything major, so I kept walking. There was a sound of an engine rumbling, so I turn around to see a mini car going straight at me.

I half yelp and start sprinting. They called my name out, but I still ran.

The vehicle finally caught up to me and I saw it as Miliana in the driver's seat and... Rhea? She was sitting in the passenger's seat. She looked at me with a scared expression.

" Olivia, stop running." Miliana shouted. I didn't want to know what she would do if I didn't, so I stopped in my tracks.

I didn't bother to look at her as she tried to talk with me. " You are getting in this car. It's gonna take too long for you to walk up by foot, and Toby doesn't like a wait. So get in."

I obediently opened the car door on the right side in the back and slided in cautiously. The door immediately locked as soon as I closed it. Miliana looked through the mirror and smirked.

" And if you try to get out, I'll make sure they do something worse to you from what they already are gonna do." She informed. Miliana turned the engine back on and drove up.

I look in front of me from the side mirror to see Rhea with a bruise on her left cheek and tear stains from her makeup. She notices my gaze and stares back at me with sympathy and much sadness.

I try to give her a reassuring smile, but she shook her head and looked ahead. I was confused. Why did she bring Rhea with her?

Before I knew it, words came out of my mouth. " Why is Rhea here? She didn't do anything wrong."

Miliana chuckles bitterly before replying, " Well she did try to help you escape, which is a big no no." I roll my eyes.

" So, Olivia what radio station do you want to listen to? It's probably gonna be the last time you hear decent music. Cause you know you won't handle anything once you go mental and all that stuff." Miliana said.

I didn't reply, so she shrugged and put in a CD. " I bet you will love this." She commented.

Suddenly, I hear the boys' lovely voices on the radio singing Live While We're Young. " This song so relates to you, Livy."

I scoff, then look out the window. I feel water going down my puffed up cheeks as I hear Niall's small solo and I try to block it out.

Whatever happened to that tough girl back at Graystone that nothing made her cry, or at least feel bad for? Oh yeah, she met One Direction.

I prayed in my mind hoping that the boys wouldn't go look out for me. It would cause them so much danger. About a half a mile up the road, I see three silhouettes and I instantly know who they are.

I keep regretting that I listened to them to go up here, but then I think of the boys and their careers. I'm only doing this to protect them. That was my job at the beginning.

Miliana squeals and starts waving in front of her. They probabaly didn't see or hear her, yet she was trying to greet them with her head out the window.

We finally approached our destination and I saw Andrew coming towards me and he opened my door and tugged me out. I feel to the ground and scraped me knee.

I sent a hateful glare towards him as he just laughs.

Toby is making out with Sophia and I roll my eyes. Luckily, Miliana coughed and they tear apart. He takes a look at me and grins evilly. He looks at Rhea with a confused expression.

" So Mil, is this the sister that helped them escape?" He said while walking towards Rhea with a cold stare. He went up in her face and raised his hand.

I could see Rhea with panic written on her face, so I stepped in front of her right before the slap happened.

" Don't you dare. She is innocent here. You only came for me." I harshly spat. He puts his hands up innocently.

" If you say so. Andrew, lock her down. Actually both." Toby pointed towards both of us. I didn't have time to register what was happening until I felt someone holding both my arms down.

I saw they did the same to Rhea and Sophie came up in front of me and started to kick me. I groaned in pain as I fell to the ground.

My stomach was in much agony as I felt being carried and thrown into the back of a car. Someone was thrown next to me, and I could tell it was Rhea. I looked at her with much sympathy in my eyes.

" I'm so sorry." I apologize to her. She could barely choke out two words. " It's okay." I shake my head in disbelief.

The doors were already closed, but I heard shouts outside the vehicle. I looked in confusion at Rhea but she shrugged weakly.

I put my ear up next to the door, but I couldn't make out any of the shouts. I could state one thing though, there were more than four people outside.

I was guessing that they brought more people for their show they would do to me, but my thoughts were interrupted when I heard loud banging coming from the other side of the door.

I scooted back next to Rhea with an alarmed face. She mirrored my actions. The doors were shaking, so I was thinking it was locked.

Of of know where, the door was kicked open revealing Niall Horan. He was smiling when I saw him, but it faded when he was tackled.

I screamed.