Chapter 17

I walked back to the boys' dressing room finding all the boys dressed except Niall who was shirtless and a lady doing his hair.

Toby was already there playing on his phone acting as if nothing happened. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Harry. I gave him a smile and he returned it.

" Oh! Liv, this is Lou, are hair stylist/outfit chooser." Liam pointed out.

" Hello, love! I'm Lou. I already know who you are. Niall has told me plenty." She smiled warmly towards me and gave me a hand shake.

I retuned the kind gesture and asked, " May I ask why Niall talks about me?" I pointed out while looking at him. He blushed. Aww.

" No reason."

The boys wriggled their eyebrows at Niall, including Toby. I have to ask him about that man later on.

Niall plugged in his earphones and turned his phone on. He kept moving his head from side to side, and I could tell Lou was getting pissed. It was so funny, that I started recording it on my phone.

" Okay, Niall. If you keep moving your fat head, then your hair will look like blobs of blonde hair sticking up from every which direction!" Lou scolded.

" Sorry Lou." Niall replied sheepishly as he took off the earplugs.

I snorted.

All of a sudden, a little girl around the age of 2 walks in. Harry opens his arms out for her.

" Come here Lux-y!" Harry exclaimed.

The little toddler hobbled her way towards his arms and gave him a huge hug.

The rest of the boys' faces lit up. They all said hello to the baby I'm guessing her name was Lux.

" Harry, before I come to a conclusion, please do not tell me that that's your daughter. Cause I currently know you are not dating, and if you left who ever that lucky lady was, I will kill you." I said sternly.

Everyone laughed.

" What's so funny?!"

" Liv, babe. Lux is my daughter." Lou said.

" Oh..."

They all laughed again.

" You want to see your new Aunt Livy? She is a feisty one." Zayn said as he picked up Lux and walked towards me.

" Uhh that's okay, I'm not good with kids." I murmured.

" Oh come on. You can't be that bad." Louis exclaimed.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

I sighed in defeat and held my arms out for the baby. Zayn let go of her and she walked towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled as I heard aww's chorusing around the room.

" See? Not so bad." Lou teased. (A/N see what I did there)

I gave a grateful smile towards Lux and she returned it.

Paul walked in and told the gang they have to be out in 10 minutes. We all nodded in agreement as Lou finished up Niall's outfit.

They all gave Lou and Lux a kiss on their cheeks as a sign of thanks, and walked out the door.

" We should hang out sometime soon Liv." Lou said.

" I would love to! Bye little Lux." I waved to her. I followed the boys out of the room to a huge auditorium filled with shrieking and crying girls.

" Whoa, this will be fun." I whispered to Zayn.

He chuckled and shook his head. " You have no idea." He winked and sat down in the only vacant seat next to Liam.

I was told my one of the bodyguards to stay on one end of the table while Toby is on the other. I stood next to Niall, as he was sitting on the end.

He smiled up towards me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We were only about an hour into the signing and boy was I bored. All the girls were the same as they came up. They either stuttered, cried, or were to hyper. No normal people.

There was this one girl around the age of 16 who asked for Niall's number and I rolled my eyes. I think the girl noticed and scoffed at me.

" Sorry, but I don't think I can give at info away." Niall said to the girl. She smiled sweetly at him and gave me a snarl.

She stayed there for about 5 seconds until they made her move.

I chuckled and waved to the girl.

" Everyone they boys are having a 10 minute break, so please calm yourselves down, and they will be right back." One of the crew members shouted into a megaphone.

They waved and got up to leave the room. I followed right behind them, and of course they have stubborn people out in this world and tried to jump Liam. I spotted her before she even attempted to jump and I blocked her out of the way for Liam to move, he looked shocked, but kept moving.

Turns out it was he same girl. Go figure.

" Bitch, get out of my way!" The girl exclaimed.

" Why don't you get your ass out of this place before I call security." I snarled at her.

" You wouldn't dare." She retorted.

" Oh really? Robin?" I called out and this huge man about 6'5 came trudging in and looked at me.

" Would you be a dear, and get this physco out of the auditorium?"

He grunted in response, but did as I told. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as she tried to claw him.

" You will pay, OLIVIA!" The creepy girl exclaimed.

How did she know my name? After that little scene, I remember that was in front of a lot of people and everyone was silent.

I could feel my cheeks burning and I ran out of the room.

I bumped into Louis and he said, " Geez where were you? We were looking around. Heard you had a rowdy fight with a fan." He said hysterically.

I slapped his in the chest.

" Shut up. Where are the rest of them?"

" Still in the dressing room. Come on oh vicious one." He chuckled and let me towards the room.