Chapter 41

" Liv, WAKE UP!" A voice screeched. I was alarmed and bolted up, but instead seeing a fire, I felt someone put their hand in the back of my head and bring them closer to whoever it was.

Out of nowhere, lips connected with mine. I didn't get to react because the person let go. I went to look at the culprit, and it was Niall who was cheekily smiling. " What the hell, Niall?" I asked tiredly as I rubbed me eyes.

He shrugged. " No reason. Just wanted a kiss." I slapped him across the head playfully.

" You finished packing?" I asked him tiredly. He nodded up and down looking proud of himself.

I grumpily got up and moved towards the door, but stupid Niall stopped me. " Whatcha up to?" He asked like a total girl. He kept moving his head closer to mind, but I stopped him right before he was 5 inches away from me.

" If your face goes anywhere near mine, I will punch it, and it will hurt so much more than laying on fire, ' pretty boy '." I warned. He immediately backed off. I smiled to myself because he actually believed that. Truth is, I can never hurt the little Luck of the Irish.

I exited the room finding everyone else running around the hotel suite. Zayn was holding hair gel trying to get to his suit cases, Louis and Harry were fighting about which suitcases were theirs, and Liam was just eating a banana, while trying to sit on his filled up luggage.

" Guys!" I yelled. Everyone immediately stopped and looked over my way.

" First of all, is Niall the only one ready?"

Ashamed sighs and nods went around the room. I rolled my eyes. " Second, what time is our flight?" I asked no one in particular. They all shrugged.

" You lot are all hopeless." I said. Reaching for my phone in my pocket, I texted Paul asking what time our flight was. He immediately replied with '2 hours, tell the boys to hurry up!'

" You bitches better be ready. We leave in a half an hour." I announced. Curse words were heard and more running and chaos happened. Niall left my side to go to the kitchen. I wanted to help the boys, so I started with Liam.

" Li Li. Hand it over." I placed my hand in front of me so he could give me the banana. He gave my puppy dog eyes. " But, but I'm hungry."

" I don't give a flying fart. You need two hands to close the fucking luggage." I sternly said. He stuck his tongue out and gave the yellow fruit to me. I took a bite and started to walk away to help the others.

He called out, " Hey! I was still eating that."

" Too bad." I retorted as I entered Zayn's small room. He was trying to fit all his electronic devices and hair products into one small bag. I threw away the banana since I finished and went to help my best friend.

" Here, give me the hair products, put all electronic thingies in huge ziplocks, there in the kitchen. So they won't get ruined." I told him.

He froze and turned around with a huge smile on his face. " Thank you! Thank you! I'm so stupid! Just set the rest on the bed. I'm so stupid! Thank you." He kept rambling on as he kissed my my whole face except the lips (thank god), hugged me, and went to get the bags.

I went to help the other two idiots who are fighting, but Niall blocked my way. He wore a mad face.

I pinched his cheeks. " Aww, why is little Nialler mad?" I said in a baby voice. He swatted my hand away. " First you like me, now Zayn? What happened?"

" The hell are you talking about?" I asked dumbfounded. " I saw that, him kissing you, surprised he didn't kiss you on the lips." He snarled.

" What the actual fuck? I helped Zayn with his luggage. I'm not a slut. Don't you think I showed you enough how much I like you? Well I guess not, cause obviously we aren't together." I responded as I pushed passed him.