Chapter 46

Niall's P.O.V.

'Baby you light up my world like-', I slammed the radio shut. There was no need of our music right now and all three of us were pretty tense.

Here we were, Paul, Jimmy, and I all piled in the van speeding towards the mountain that we previously walked on. No one spoke. You could practically hear the wind rustling outside our windows.

" What's the game plan?" Jimmy questioned. I could see Paul thinking. " Improvise." That one word made me shutter because I always sucked at winging things. I sighed deeply before looking out the window again.

Up ahead, I saw the large hill, but I also saw a car going up the mountain as well. The other two were confused as I saw their faces.

" I thought you said no one is supposed to be on the trail after 10, Paul." I said. " I did." He replied. Complete silence.

I started to think, maybe those are the people that Liv is meeting up with or something. I could see both of them also thinking the same thing cause a look of realization spread across their faces.

" Follow that car." I stated. As soon as that little sentence rolled off my tongue, we were gone like the wind.

We started decreasing our speed as we got closer to the hill and closer to the car. We saw the vehicle stop, so we curved into another trail so they wouldn't see us.

Paul turned off the lights and the motor off. It was silent for a while until we heard an engine turning on and speeding off.

" That's our cue." Paul said as he turned our engine on and slowly backed out of the previous trail we were on and onto the road to follow the car.

Far ahead, we could see the shadow of the vehicle. There suddenly was music blaring out of the speakers. It was our music.

Currently, I was so confused. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why are they listening to our songs?

" What the hell?" Jimmy blurted. I shrugged my shoulders as I proceeded to think. We saw the car stop again and a person walked to the side and opened the right car door.

I couldn't recognize who it was. I cursed under my breath as Paul again turned into a small trail so they couldn't see us.

" Okay, it looks like they stopped for good, so we will just walk from here." Paul said as he started getting out.

We are coming, Liv.

<><><><><><><><><>

As we three walked closer to our destination, I could hear shouts, but barely heard. I fastened my pace.

I could hear Paul whisper/yelling my name to come back, but I could care less.

I then spotted six shadows on the distance and I could hear a lot better than before.

" -you dare. She's innocent. You only came for me." A familiar voice said. Jimmy and Paul catch up to me and listen in on the conversation asking place on the other side.

" If you say so. Andrew, lock her down. Actually both." Sadly, another familiar voice said. And I knew exactly who owned the voice.

I heard groaning and grunts and doors opening and slamming. It was silent until I heard laughing.

" Ha, those whores actually thought they could actually win? Yeah right."

" What did you even see in her, Toby and Andrew?" A feminine asked. " A slut to be played with." Toby replied. They all started snickering.

That's when all hell broke loose. I was so angry at all of these douches that I just ran out and started attacking. Paul and Jimmy tried to stop me, but it was already too late.

I saw the familiar faces and went to the main guy. Toby. None of them noticed me yet, so I knew that was my opportunity to jump on him.

I didn't even know what I was doing, and my mind wasn't processing as I attacked them. From the corner of my eye, I could see Paul going back and forth between Andrew and Sophie taking swings at each of them and Jimmy taking on Miliana.

I realized I was choking him and he bit my hand to let me release him, and it worked. Falling to the ground hard, I felt a punch come at me. And another. I prevented the next one and knocked Toby square in the jaw.

No later than two seconds, Paul came in and punched Toby which thankfully knocked him out cold. I took in the view and saw Miliana on the floor and Jimmy with Sophie and Andrew on him.

I was going to help him, until I realized that I was here for Livy. I glanced at the van that they were locked in and advanced towards it.

When I got there,I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Grunting to myself, I started kicking the door to open. It took me a while, but I finally knocked it open finding a tied up Olivia and a girl I vaguely remembered from the coffee shop that helped us escape.

A smile etched onto my face as I saw Livy, but it left when I felt someone tower over me and make me fall to the ground. I groaned in pain and I heard someone scream.

Suddenly, my face started to hurt from someone's fist. A loud scream was heard. That was the last thing that I remembered until everything became blurry and eventually became black.