Sixth.

Once I got to the kitchen, my eyes got stuck on the back of my head. Lauren was not exaggerating, Mani looks like she's seen a ghost during her sleep not to mention the actual puddle on the floor. Getting pissed is not enough, I'm gonna make their morning similar to hell.

"Morning Dinah, do you have any advil?" Bitch.

"Oh, I do. It's in there, give me a second." I looked at Lauren and she smirked, while she sat on the kitchen counter. I crouched and opened a cabinet, retrieving pans and a wooden spoon. "Here it is!"

As soon as the spoon landed on the pan, Mani's face turned to mine with a glare that would've me killed in less than three seconds and Camila and Ally got up with alarming faces.

"I'm gonna kill you before you can touch a pan ever again." Mani said, walking slowly in my direction.

"Woah there, Manibear, don't you forget you're in my house, completely hangover. One more step and the noise returns."

"One more word and the pan hits your face!" Mani argued. "Now that we've established that-"

"You should help me clean, and you two! Mila and Ally, I'm waiting for you to help clean the living room and the kitchen."

"What about Lo?!" Mila asked, outraged.

"She's gonna help me, too."

"Wait, why??" The pout on her face had me doubting my choice, but not this time. I shake my head and she sighs.

We cleaned everything, just the tought of my mom walking in and see the house looking like this gave me all the energy i needed to get to work. When we finished it was already late so the girls ended up staying with me for one more night.

"I'm so tired. I'm glad everything is cleaned and we get to rest." Ally pointed out. "Maybe we could watch a movie and order some pizzas?"

"That sounds like a very good idea. Which movie?" Mani asked.

"A Disney one! Please." Camila pleaded excited. "How about Beauty and The Beast?"

"The Lion King!" I said. "I know Ally will be on Mila's side, so Mani and Lo, come on. We have to watch The Lion King!"

While Mani nodded, agreeing with the idea, Lauren just stared at me. "Game of Thrones!" Is she serious? Or is she deaf?

"Lauren, what the hell? That's not Disney related, babe."

"I'm tired of Disney movies, I want to watch Game of Thrones. Please, Di." I mean how can you resist to that pout? Idiot.

"Dinah! Don't, she's giving you that look and I know you're seconds away from giving in. Come on, we gotta do Disney, Game of Thrones has like six seasons!" Camila said before I had a chance.

"Camz, you're a pain in my ass. I prefer Beauty and The Beast then." Lauren said sticking her tongue out.

"You're doing that just to annoy me, but you win this time." She kissed me in the cheek while leaning on my shoulder.

"I'll order the pizzas while you get the movie on, Mila." Normani pointed out. "Which ones do you want?"

"One with ham and cheese, one with bacon, one with pepperoni and one with chicken. Is that okay with you girls?" Ally asked. We all nodded. "There you go, I think that's enough."

Mani grinned and picked her phone up to dial the number. She ordered the pizzas and then proceeded to inform us that there would be 35/45 minutes 'till it got to my house.

"The movie is ready I just need to press play when you are all done with your businesses."

Normani sat down nesx to Ally on the bigger couch leaving space for Camila, while Lauren was cuddled up against me on the other couch. "You can put it on, we're all ready smartass." I said smirking. She pressed play and sat down next to Ally on the other side of the couch.

The movie began and while they were all glued to the TV screen and just couldn't help but to look at the girl next to me. After nearly ten years, she showed that these feelings weren't actually one sided. She showed me that maybe there's a chance for the both of us. The way her eyes sparkled with joy, the way her lips were curved up, the way her hair cascaded down her back, how beautiful she looked without doing anything. Right now, I don't want this blissful moment to end.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Oh my god, it has been ages since I wrote the last chapter, I'm sorry for those who waited.

I'm sorry for this putty ass chapter, it's so bad.. My imagination is running low and school has been killing me, so I'm sorry again.

I hope you enjoy the chapter even though it sucks.

Thank you for reading and voting!