"I think I deserve a kiss. I mean we did just win the game." Hunter said.

"You wish but congrats." I smiled at him. He pouted but then walked over to a couple of his football friends and started talking to them.

I walked over to Carter. "Congrats!" I smiled. He pulled me into a hug. He glanced at my lips and moved closer to me. He moved his lips to my ear.

"I really wish I could kiss you right now. I could use a victory kiss." He leaned away from me and smirked. I couldn't help but smile. I knew I was blushing. "You're so cute when you blush." He whispered to me.

"Stop!" I pulled away from him and playfully pushed him. I was now smiling and blushing even more than I already was. I just wanted to run away and hide my face forever.

He chuckled. "Alright I will stop."

I walked over to Brad. He looked down at me. "Congrats! You were awesome out there." I smiled.

"Thanks and I know I was." He winked. I rolled my eyes. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We pulled apart. He pushed his hair back. "So are you going to the party tonight?" He asked.

"What party?"

"One of my friends from the football team is throwing a party for us since we won. You should come."

"I guess I will go."

"Alright good. Let's go home and get ready!" He put his arm around me.

We all made are way to the car.

~*~

I've been at this party for about two hours now and I am now officially buzzed. Haliey came to the party too and let's just say she was drunk. She was going wild and was just having the best time. I made sure not to get too drunk. I didn't feel like waking up with a hangover tomorrow.

I was now putting my hands in my hair and swaying my hips side to side while singing along to the music. Haliey was beside me and she was dancing with some guy I've never seen before. She looked like she was having fun.

I felt hands on my hips. I quickly turned around to see Brad. He smirked and started swaying side to side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing with you." He bit his bottom lip. He grabbed onto my hands and we started dancing. He twirled me around a few times. We danced for a while.

I turned around and faced him. He looked so drunk but he still looked cute. His hair was pushed back with gel and his cheeks had a hint of red on them. He put his hands onto my hips. We swayed side to side. He leaned in closer to me and put his forehead on mine. He starred into my eyes.

"You're really pretty." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks but you probably don't mean it. You're drunk." I looked down at the ground. He put his fingers onto my chin and lifted my chin up. I looked into his eyes.

"Yes I'm drunk but I'm serious you're really pretty."

"Oh well thank you." I smiled. Blush was now taking over my cheeks.

"I like you."

"You're drunk."

"I do...I like you." He smiled and pulled me into him. He leaned in and kissed me. I was so surprised that I didn't even get to kiss him back.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" I heard a voice say. We both pulled are lips apart and turned to look at who was speaking to us. Haliey.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Brad what the fuck? You have a girlfriend." She hissed.

Girlfriend!? He has a girlfriend? What the hell? When?

"You have a girlfriend?" If looks could kill let's just say he would be dead right now.

"Yeah...uh sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm just drunk and I wasn't thinking." He put his hand through his hair and walked away.

Ouch that hurt.

"I'm sorry Kali." Haliey said.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I can tell you like him and when you heard he had a girlfriend you looked so sad and angry." She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Can we just go?" I pulled away from her.

"Of course." She nodded.

Uh oh Brad has a girlfriend and he just kissed Kali.

Why Brad why did you have to do this!? 😡

Poor Kali. 😔

Anyways do you think Brad actually likes Kali or was it the alcohol talking?

Maybe I will do a update tomorrow. Maybe.

Vote/Fan/Comment💕