Author's Note

Text copyright © DaniellaWard2017

Blaire is a Scavenger, an NML. A Lander.

Since the end of World War V between City-Livers and No-Mans-Landers, the Battle Ships have been falling from the sky, abandoned for decades, yet highly valued amongst the Black Markets. In order to survive, Blaire collects and sells all the parts she can carry.

That changes when a famous ship called the Ark begins its ascent to Earth. Despite the warnings, Blaire tracks the vessel down, only to discover Death and Destruction lurking inside.

Find out what happens to Blaire when she meets the mass-murdering fugitives onboard the Ark and if she makes it to The Hub alive...

•.•.•

Hi there, my lovely!

This is my first novel posted on Wattpad, and to be honest, I'm really nervous about it. I've written loadsss of stories, but never had the guts to share one.

So here it is! I've finally posted one of my babies <3

It's very scifi-y, with the hint of dystopia and a sprinkle of romance... so if you're into that, then this is your novel.

But I know it'll only grow and progress with the help of you guys - so please let me know what you think! In the past, when my friends have read my work and liked it, I've reverted back to fangirl mode and clapped my hands like an overly excited seal.

Now the truth about me has been told, remember that when you comment or vote, a brunette will be making pterodactyl noises over in the UK.

*Ahem* Moving on...

Here's Hu-men!