..........Meeting Josh Sturm!!!!!!!!

I never thought in a million years that I would be making this chapter But I just met one of the sweetest people ever and was able to hear Lacey's amazing voice (and screaming 😍) for the first time!!!!!! I was rocking out and Josh kept looking at me and smiling through the whole show and at that point I was freaking out but I was still rocking and singing at the top of my lungs. Then she started the intro for your not alone and I started praying while Lacey was singing and she saw me and she smiled a big smile my heart just about stopped but soared and I immediately thanked God for letting me be there and then Cassie Started, he looked at me and went over to Ben and pointed to me with his guitar and it was amazing!!!! They got through the rest of the show and I was so sad it was over  an then the security guard that had been watching out for me that night probably cause I am in the chair, asked if we could stay for a second and we of course said yes and we see Josh come over to Ben and he signed the set list then Josh signed it and came over and gave it to me. He sat down next to me and asked me my name I told him and he said I saw you rocking out the whole time I laughed and said yeah this has definitely been one of the best nights of my life he laughed and I told him thank you for your music it has helped me through so many things in my life I sometimes feel like I'm drowning in water and your music is one of God's ways to pull me out and not only me and that their music has a very big impact ,  I also told him that I gave Tom a letter at the merch table for them that explains some of the stuff I've gone through he nodded and asked if he could give me a hug and I said yes ( of course) and he said God bless you and had to leave the coolest thing about it is that I was able to have a genuine conversation with him about the work God has done it felt like I could be open with him there was no judgement he saw me for God's child nothing else it was an amazing gift and I will never forget it! God bless!

 He sat down next to me and asked me my name I told him and he said I saw you rocking out the whole time I laughed and said yeah this has definitely been one of the best nights of my life he laughed and I told him thank you for your music it has h...