0.1

|Plastic Announcement had been at Radio 1 all morning doing an interview and live performance |

"Look, I hate to say it, but that long with Nick Grimshaw's voice is truly painful," Michael declared as soon as they were well out of earshot.

"Yeah no, I was thinking that about an hour ago," Lee agreed, letting his head loll back.

Ashton smiled at his bandmate's remarks, not paying attention as their small group came to a natural stop. They'd moved to the side of the hall, and he looked up to see why, three people were coming down the hall towards them. He could tell almost immediately who they were, False Prophecy, a newer pop-punk group; who'd been nominated for a few of the same awards as them and shared a lot of the same fans.

"Is that Terry Lim I see?" Michael called cheerfully, and of the three men opposite them, the oldest looked up first.

Terry was by far the most punk rock looking of the trio; he had sandy coloured, shoulder-length that style-wise seemed to have had sections cut off as they grew too long; meaning no two parts were the same length. He had dark eyes that Ashton had thought brown until the group started to move closer, then he noticed they were, in fact, a warm green colour. If green could even be warm? And his style was eccentric, to say the least. He was dressed in Uggs and black, skinny jeans, as well as sporting a plaid patterned raincoat which hid a horrendous leopard print shirt. And when both the groups finally stopped in front of one another Ashton decided that if Terry stood up straight, he might have been 6'2.

Calum Hood who stood in the middle was sporting plaid pants that stopped above the ankle and a plain grey turtleneck, he had dark hair and dark eyes, which made sense with his Polynesian looks. Calum was very similar in which to Ashton and was watching intently as Plastic Announcements lead singer spoke.

It was then Ashton refocused his attention on Lee, the lead singer. The two groups had started chatting while he'd been distracted, "I don't even care about being shipped with the boys or you guys, but when they ship me with Nat, it's just gross, I mean we're cousins," Lee groaned scrunching his face up.

Ashton almost chuckled to himself, letting his mind wander again, he often forgot that Lee and Nat were related, they were both from Hong Kong, and you could clearly see that in their Asian appearance but they had different shaped faces... actually, he guessed their noses were similar. Beyond the facial structure, though Lee was 5'11, Nat was only 5'1 and often had pastel coloured hair, which at the moment was pink. Lee kept his natural brown hair and brown eyes, which he guessed made it hard to see them as similar when Nat was continually swapping out hair and contact colours.

Nat was very cute when it came to her style from the neck up, she always wore multiple pairs of mismatched earrings and fun necklaces, but from the neck down she dressed in muscle Tee's and skinny jeans and was never seen without a pair of Converse.

She was a lot chattier than Lee, too, as she now led the conversation.  Lee was sassily silent; he did a lot of the writing for the group and Nat did barely any, they often joked Lee was making up for not getting a word in edgewise around Nat. They got on really well despite all their differences; maybe it was a cousin thing? Or maybe when Ashton thought they were just chatting they actually had heated arguments in Cantonese.

Ashton realised he was completely distracted again; in his defence the moment he'd left the studio he'd switched his brain off, and once it was off he needed at least four hours of downtime before it would come back on.

"Well I just don't think it's as lyrically complex as I was expecting from them, I wanted to like it, but I'm just not sure, to be honest," Michael said, clearly mid-conversation. He wasn't surprised to see Michael chatting away animatedly; he'd opened up a lot more in the past year or so since he'd broken up with his girlfriend. He'd bleached his hair blonde and kept it that colour, even grown it out a bit and started expressing himself more with the way he dressed. It was still mostly black, but it wasn't just muscle tees and jeans now. He also smiled a lot more now.