chapter 46

Doyoung lugged the dongsaengs' bags into his hyung's van, which drove off as soon as everyone was in. the atmosphere was silent with long, heavy breaths as everyone immediately fell asleep. Doyoung tried his best to stay awake, but in the end, he fell into the deepest car slumber he ever had.

During the drive, Gong Myung and his bandmate, Kang Joon (y'all gettin it lIT OR WHAT :D) were busy listening to their new song, marking out dance moves whenever they could at a red light or trying their best not to release their loud vocal chords which had a high chance of waking the dongsaengs up.

Kang Joon turned behind, and was surprised at how everyone slept, what with Jaemin and Haechan lying their legs on top of each other, Jeno resting his head on Doyoung's lap as the latter leaned against Winwin's shoulder.

" you know, they really do look like your kids. i mean, if you had dated someone, gotten married and all that stuff, this could be your future family? i dont know. im not gonna assume but good luck with them in your house if they ever come by, hyung, " Gong Myung smiled, and shook his head.

" we're only 19 and you're already talking about marriage. i love your train of thought, " he complimented as the van turned the corner on the left into the car park Jaehyun's apartment took charge of.

" dongsaengs ya! wake up~ we're here already, " Doyoung was shaken awake by Kang Joon, who ruffled his hair. the other four boys slowly aroused from their naps, with their school bags thrown by the side and test papers scattered everywhere because the school placed too much emphasis on studies, sports and the auditions at the same time.

one by one, each of them took the stairs to Jaehyun's apartment, which was on the seventh floor fortunately. Gong Myung and Kang Joon left the five of them as soon as Doyoung gave the green light that he'll be able to settle everything by himself from there onwards.

Jeno rang the doorbell, anticipation and excitement charging his immune system. Jaemin stood next to him, feeling the intense heat from his body which gave him an electric shock. the two looked at each other and instinctively touched the spots at the exact moment.

every movement they made was so similar it was creepy. as it is, Jeno was somewhat awkward with how Jaemin decided to sleep on Haechan though they both clearly knew and even clarified their feelings for each other.

a sleeping looking and half dead Jaehyun unlocked and slightly opened the door, peeking through the doorway to welcome in the dongsaengs and Doyoung.

" annyeong child, " Doyoung pecked Jaehyun's cheek discreetly and handed him a plastic bag full of medicine for him to take. the younger smiled, knowing he owed him one after he helped him recover quickly.

setting their bags aside, Winwin immediately offered to cook some ramyun and other dishes to fill the hungry stomachs growling from every corner of the living room.

" haha sure ! just look through my cabinets and see if you can get anything to whip out of. mianhago if i dont have much because i dont usually stock up my food supply, " Jaehyun instructed him as he and Haechan rummaged through god knows how many piles of noodle packets lying around. for a school team basketball player, Jaehyun sure was unhealthy.

the rest of the evening went on, what with Doyoung and Jaehyun managing to catch up with each other in between 'breaks' when the other four 16 year olds didnt notice them having their own private conversation. they were so engrossed in Haechan and Winwin's cooking since it was the first time everyone witnessed a brand new side to the boys.

while eating, they watched two movies because they were just so plain hungry it was obviously daylight robbery that they were all lunching off Jaehyun's current food supply. however, the atmosphere changed with each movement, especially between the two couples. Doyoung and Jaehyun just got more cuddly, while Jaemin and Jeno were in a 'to avoid or not to avoid' situation. their words get caught in each other's mouths to the point they gave up trying to speak to each other during the remaining time spent there.

at nearly 8.30pm, everyone left Jaehyun's apartment.

" call me tomorrow. i'll swing by to pick you up in my hyung's van. he has morning schedule anyway, so its no trouble at tall, " Doyoung waved goodbye as he made the caller sign with his fingers. Jaehyun, leaning against his door, laughed softly and nodded his head. he really did feel better and recovered faster with their company.

Haechan brought Winwin back to his hostel, and again Jaeno were left on their own. who knows what exactly happened during their journey home...

---------------------------------

annyeong readers !! really sorry for such a shitty chap bc ive been having writers' block for nearly two weeks (yes i updated like 7-8 unpublished chaps 2 weeks ago KNOWING I'LL SUFFER THIS STUPID THING T.T) but i suddenly got my inspiration back thanks to sf9's new albUM ITS SO LIT OMF :>>>>

meanwhile, ive seen so many reads x votes x comments on the story !! im so so so happy y'all are still supporting it :") lets continue like this until it ends, and i really really appreciate such encouragement. lets alw support nct and their activities wherever they are !

kamsahamnida ~~
saranghaeyo !!