chapter 30

that same night, Winwin came over to the ward and the three managed to check their own audition details. the four of them had theirs on Monday, the day after the hyungs went for theirs.

the seven of them chatted all night long, no more awkward atmospheres and major silent moments. well, except between Doyoung and Jaehyun.

the two boys constantly stole glances at each other and whenever their eyes met, Doyoung's heart will beat faster and he would be more tempted to do something he know he should not. his eyes wandered from Jaehyun's to his lips. they were so pink and soft it stood out from the rest of his face.

Haechan noticed this from afar. he knew he was once crushing on Jaehyun, but those days were gone now. he knew what it felt like to be in Doyoung's shoes. he would do anything to start over and properly crush on Jaehyun again, but he realised it was too late and he made a huge mistake of wasting his precious 5 months away.

" ok kids !! bed time !! off you go~ " Ten instructed like a real appa. Winwin said goodbye and rushed home, while Jeno and Haechan went to sleep.

" are you staying here? or do yo- " Taeyong was about to ask Doyoung, but the latter shook his head.

" dont worry. i'll handle the kids since you both did so much for today already. go home and rest up, arasso? " Doyoung shoo-ed the two out. behind him, Jaehyun looked at his back. Doyoung's broad shoulders and long legs were his attractive points. his personality was also bright and he was cute. Jaehyun smiled to himself, but then slapped himself again.

ani !! i cannot be having such thoughts

with Jeno and Haechan fast asleep from the day's activities, it was the both of them alone. of course, the atmosphere was quiet once again, until the two of them blurted out what they wanted to say.

" look- " Jaehyun and Doyoung begun.

" you go first then, " Doyoung said. Jaehyun didnt even have the time to say that, but nonetheless he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

" i think the both of us have to say something am i right? to be honest, i was scared to admit it to you. that day, when you stepped into my class, i noticed how confused you were. then, when we bumped again during break, you apologised. i wanted to help you actually, you looked really nice and cute. whenever you hung out with your friends, you stood out to me. you're just a sunbae in everyone's eyes, but to me... i didnt know we kind of experience similar fam problems. when you helped me, i was eternally grateful someone finally understood me. since then, i always wanted to be someone better and get closer to you. i dont know hyung but- "

in that moment, Doyoung pulled Jaehyun up by his gown collar and placed his lips on his. the dongsaeng was surprised and didnt dare to move an inch. his eyes naturally closed, and he himself pulled Doyoung in deeper for more.

-------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers :>> CLIFFHANGER BC THEY MUAH OMG i cringed a lot writing this chapter but i hope y'all like it !!

do continue to support this fanfic :) vote & comment ~~

kamsahamnida and saranghae <333