chapter 4

Jaehyun's eyes did not move until one of his mates, WinWin, bumped his shoulder a bit.

" oh. arrasso~ " Jaehyun nervously replied as Doyoung smiled a bit and walked into the dining hall. he didnt mind at all how late the response came, what bothered him a little was that he was being stared at the whole time. he felt Jaehyun's eyes burning into the back of his neck as he followed Ten.

on the other hand, clueless WinWin slapped Jaehyun's shoulder and pulled him into the cafeteria.

" hyung! why are you so blur today? and you keep staring at that boy. does he attract you like a magnet or something? " WinWin could not keep his little adorable mouth shut, so Haechan and Jeno both slapped it.

" keep it chilled WinWin. Jaehyun hyung's got a lot on his hands right now so yeah might not want to release his bomb, " Jeno smoothly pointed out as Haechan went off with Jaehyun to get their usual bowl of ramyun from their favourite stall.

as they queued up together, Doyoung and Ten happened to be also standing directly in front of them. Ten was non-stop telling Doyoung all the little secrets about the school and Doyoung laughed it all off heartily. Jaehyun didnt even acknowledge his presence until it was his turn to order his food and get his chopsticks and spoon.

Jaehyun looked at Doyoung walk away with Ten, admiring his beautiful broad shoulders and lean back. his oversized shirt was neatly tucked in the front with the sides and back hanging out loosely, and the shorts he wore totally fit the summer trend of Korea.

Haechan stopped babbling when he noticed how his chingu stared at someone else. in all honesty, Haechan was the quiet kind of gay 16 year old who always silently got hurt every time Jaehyun was being admired by other students or vice versa. Jaehyun was his ideal type, but he never had the guts to confess because he didnt want to lose their friendship. Jaehyun used to complain to Haechan about the perks of being gay and how fked up those kind of people were, but he never realised how his own best friend was one of those people. and here he was too, staring at a male student from afar, admiring everything about him.

poor Haechan was being silently tortured every single second. his real tears were never shown, and no one knows his true self. what a pity to be living a harsh reality.

" yah Jaehyun hyung! kaja~ " he sweetly called out to his crush who took the chilli from the stall vendor very carefully. Jaehyun ruffled Haechan's hair as they both went back to the able, where a handsome Jeno and innocent WinWin were still bickering about who was more stressed and age and all.

" yah you two!! stop bickering and go get your food before everything turns cold. today's Tuesday so y'all will confirm not forget about the spicy rice cakes- " and with that, both Jeno and WinWin shot out from their seats into the queue to get their stomachs filled. Jaehyun chuckled and continued to eat as Haechan tried to think of something to break the unusually awkward atmosphere.

kring !! kring !!

Haechan's phone rang just as he opened his mouth. the ID showed his one & only beloved noona, so Haechan quickly excused himself and went out of the cafeteria. Jaehyun, being left all alone at the table, unlocked his phone and began to scroll through his social media. suddenly, there were two hard nudges behind him that made him wince.

" we got a new student today, and we noticed you've been staring at him from the time you came into the hall. whats wrong with you Jung Jaehyun? dont you understand how we're supposed to uphold our own family name and not disgrace it? you're such a burden I wonder when Appa and Omma will abandon you by the roadside like what they did to your mother years ago, " Sungmin sniggered as he kicked Jaehyun's shin. Donghae whacked the back of Jaehyun's neck hard enough for the poor boy to almost choke everything out. that shows how he was tortured every single day, by his own hyungs who never regarded him as family.

the whole school knows about their relationship with each other, but not how they treated each other. step families were a whole bunch of bullshit in Jaehyun's life. he didnt believe in such a thing. he wanted to make things right for once but no one accepted it, and for that reason he was never allowed to do the things he loved.

how corrupted his family was, turned him into someone no one has ever seen before.

-----------------------------------------

annyeong readers !! so im making uri haechannie and jeno the same age as jaehyun and winwin :D had y'all noticed, taeyong will be the same age as doyoung and ten too !!

so the age rankings (inclusive of the sj members) are ;

ryeowook (19 y/o)
sungmin (17 y/o)
doyoung
ten
taeyong
donghae
jaehyun (16 y/o)
jeno
haechan
winwin

hope y'all continue to support this fanfic :DDDD

kamsahamnida~~~