chapter 27

the following hours left Doyoung to sleep in nicely, with a dream and a nightmare that made him shoot up from his bed and panic for a while. beside his bed was a breakfast meal set just for him. he glanced over to Taeyong, who of course was revising studiously despite the minor dark circles under his eyes.

" good morning~~ " Gong Myung stepped through the door with a smile. the two boys looked up and greeted him. he helped Doyoung set the tray onto the bed's foldable table after placing some books on the chair. Taeyong was secretly jealous because being the only kid meant that he had to live independently most of the time. his parents were out of town on weekdays almost every week, so he had to make use of his savings for food and other necessities.

" uri Omma will be coming in later with your appa, Taeyong. so be sure to let him know what you need for the three days of exam you will be taking here, " Gong Myung politely reminded the boy. he nodded his head and smiled.

" gomawo hyung~ Doyoung's really lucky to have you, you know, " Taeyong complimented, sending Doyoung into full blush mode. his cheeks went extra pink and Gong Myung burst out laughing. his whole lifetime was about receiving compliments for being the good boy he was, but it was just a natural thing since he was really nice and not those gangster hyungs.

Doyoung ate his meal and checked his phone for updates as soon as his hyung sat down in the chair and read his book. the atmosphere in the room wasnt as tense as before with the dongsaengs as everyone was doing his thing, so it set Doyoung's mind at ease.

moments later, a message on his phone popped up, revealing the identity as Jaehyun's. Doyoung quickly opened it, and read it.

annyeong Doyoung hyungie~ Winwin imnida~ Jaehyun, Haechan and Jeno are currently in the same hospital as you since the three of them suffered extremely bad injuries from a fight last night. however, you cant go to their ward because they need a quick recovery for this week's exams. ne~ they'll still be taking it although they have really bad injuries.

in the meantime, Jaehyun hyung says he wont tell you about the fight till after Friday, when our exams have finished. mianhae hyung, but thats how Jaehyun is. i hope you can understand ^^

do rest well hyung !! eat well and take care~ remember - dont visit them till Friday and be patient. fighting Doyoungie hyung !!

reading the last paragraph, Doyoung giggled and grinned. Winwin's message was indeed very cute, but he worried himself about Jaehyun and the other two. what was the fight about last night? why were the four of them involved? how are these kids gonna recover in a few hours for tomorrow?

staring into blank space, Doyoung's thoughts filled his head till Taeyong's finger snapped in front of him.

" your omma is here, " Taeyong smiled and patted his back, feeling sorry for the hyung who went through a lot after his move to Seoul.

glancing up, Doyoung's omma greeted him warmly. she gave him a hug, which stunned him since she was never like this. as the nurse came to take away both their breakfast trays, Taeyong's appa sat down on the chair beside his son's bed.

" the two of you have indeed been recovering at tremendous speed. well done boys~ the doctor says you both will be discharged tomorrow so that Taeyong will properly sit for his exams while Doyoung will rest up at home, " Taeyong's appa explained. both boys looked at each other and bumped their fists. indeed it was the greatest news ever, though it meant that Doyoung wouldnt see his friends till the following week.

" oh dont worry Young ah~ you can see your chingus after their exam if they're studying at the cafes or something. i'll allow you to join them so dont feel upset, " Doyoung's omma said, reading her son's mind. his face immediately lit up, and he nodded his head.

the day went on, the seconds ticking before Taeyong faced hell week, as they called it. Doyoung was left to read the books Gong Myung brought for him and decided not to disturb the younger. what a nice day it was for the both of them.

-------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers !! this chapter i focused on Doyoung HAHA :DD do continue to support this fanfic ^^

kamsahamnida~~~