3. I blame you entirely for that

Start from the beginning

"You keep telling yourself that Miss Marshal." Lily scowls at Henri.

"It's true!" She protests. "I'm a perfect angel."

"You only look like an angel Miss Marshall. You are anything but."

Lily sticks her tongue out him childishly before dragging Devin off to who knows where.

"We should really be keeping an eye on those two," Chase mutters.

"No, we should be separating those two." Cody corrects him and I smile.

"Good luck with that one," I tell them. "I dare you to try to get in between Devin and Lily...cause you'll have to go through Angel."

"They walked into the kitchen...please tell me Lily can cook. Otherwise, we should probably get in there before they burn down the whole house."

"I take offense to that," Lily says loudly when we walk back into the kitchen. Angel lays on the floor by Lily's feet. "I can cook."

Chase, Cody, and even Devin look over at me for verification. I shrug and wave my hand back and forth in a 'kind of' gesture. I move cautiously to the fridge and pull out a water bottle.

Lily scowls at all of us when she notices. "I'm hurt you look to Thirteen to answer questions about me. I can cook anything...if it comes in a box."

"Well, that's a step up from Devin so I don't think we have to worry too much about them burning the house down," Chase mutters, taking the seat at the counter farthest away from Angel.

"Burning the house down would be the least of our problems. Those two together would start World War 3." I state.

"That's a brilliant idea!" Lily chirps. "Hey, you still keep the nuclear bombs in the same place right?"

I spit out the drink of water I'd just taken from my bottle and turn to her with a horrified look my face. She just tilts her head to the side with a look of pure confusion on her face, as if she really cannot understand what she did.

"What?" She asks innocently while the boys stare at me, waiting for me to say something. "You do still have them right? I didn't think you'd ever use them...you didn't use them did you?" I barely manage to shake my head in response.

"You have nuclear bombs?" Devin questions seriously as he stares at me.

Lily looks between all of them in confusion. "You guys didn't know that?"

"Well, I don't keep them here Lily." I hiss at her. "And why would I ever tell them, let alone anyone that?"

She shrugs. "I just figured since you seem kind of close to them you would've told them." She says simply as she shrugs again.

"And how exactly would that come up in a conversation?"

"Hey, guys do you want to see the nuclear bombs, warheads, and experimental weapons I keep saved up for a rainy day?"

I groan and bury my face in my hands. I feel four pairs of eyes burning a hole into the sides of my head.

"Why do you have a bunch of nuclear weapons?" Devin asks while both Chase and Cody seem too shocked to talk.

This really shouldn't surprise them.

"Too long of a story," I grumble.

"Oh! I'll simplify it!"

"Lily-" I start in warning but she continues on as if I didn't say anything at all.

"So years ago we were having some problems with several different terrorist organizations getting a hold of some really dangerous weapons. Weapons that could potentially kill millions. Zero, of course, sent our team on the retrieval missions.