Chapter 10 (final Chapter)

Quick A/N: So guys this didn't come out as soon as I hoped it would but here is the final chapter for book one. As this is the last chapter it will be longer then the others and I hope you enjoy it and I hope you enjoyed the first book in this series. Also guys I would love a title for this book so please throw ideas at me and if I like your title I will use it now onto the story. 

Previously: I can't be weak I have To protect her she is all I have left" I say in My head, she cries even harder if that's possible so I let her cry

Time Skip: 2 Hours later (still Y/N P.O.V)

Kira has calmed down after crying herself to sleep she has been out for about an hour and half. I stroke her soft silver hair and violet shoulder length hair smiling "I must protect her". I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a loud noise I gently but quickly wake up Kira, "what is it?" she Mumbles "we have to go now" she doesn't know what to do so she just jumps up and starts running with me. "Why...are we....running?"she asks while trying to keep up "something is chasing us " I say running whilst practically dragging her along. We stop in a clearing and catch our breath "I think we've lost it" I say panting, suddenly a massive gust of wind hits us from behind and we get up to run again only to find out we're trapped.

KIRA P.O.V:

Big brother and I found a clearing to rest in after running  then suddenly a big gust of wind knocked us over from behind. We get back up but big brother on the ground again "big brother?" I call to him but he is frozen. "(Y/N)?" I call this time but he is still frozen i follow his gaze up and scream "eeekkk a big scary monster" and i start crying again.

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I'm in a trance at what's in front of me but am snapped out of it by a scream, I turn to see Kira crying behind my back. I look back at the two dragons before me as I blink several times, "h-h-how dragons are only myths right, legends there is no way they can be real". As I say this out loud the larger one on the left which has scales as black as midnight says to me in a kind but deep voice with a smile "Of course we are real we're standing right in front of you aren't we?" I'm about to scream when I am cut off by a smaller silver dragon with feather like scales "please don't scream we don't want to hurt you we want to help" it says in a soft gentle voice.

Nobody's P.O.V:

(Y/N) and Kira stand in front of the two dragons both in shock and awe.

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I cant Believe these two real life dragons are standing in front of Kira and I. I'm shocked, in awe, surprised and a little scared all at once but I have to stay strong and protect Kira. The black dragon takes a step towards us as we take one back it then stops and lies down in front of us followed by the silver one as the black one speaks again. "Hello young humans I am Michaél (A/N: the "e" is read as an "a") the galaxy dragon and this is my partner/mate Dahlia the star Dragon" he says with a smile looking at the silver dragon. Dahlia follows up with a friendly smile "its nice to meet you both" she says kindly this allows Kira and I to relax now. Michaél then speaks again "why are you two young children all alone out in these woods you could get hurt severely or even killed" he says in a worried tone. I sigh and look back at the two dragons "our parents were killed last night" i say and explain the horrific events that took place last night to them, they both look so sad an Dahlia has even started crying.

After I told the dragons what happened and Dahlia had finished crying she turned to Michaél and whispered something we couldn't hear. Michaél had a concerned look on his face before him and Dahlia both smiled at us again. "(Y/N)" it was Dahlia who spoke this time "would you and Kira like to come and live with us? We could teach you Dragon magic and raise you as our own children" she said happily. I thought on it and I was going to refuse the offer when Kira pulled on my sleeve and pleaded me to accept the offer with her big green eyes. I looked at her smiling and then returned my gaze to the two dragons "we would love to take you up on your kind offer" I replied smiling happily. At my answer both Dahlia and Michaél's eyes lit up brightly and Dahlia nearly jumped out of her scales in joy and excitement. "what shall we call you now?' I asked politely they smiled again in pure joy "how about mum and dad?" Michaél answered this time. Kira's face lit up "okay then, mum and dad we look forward to our new life and thank you" so we climbed on their back to head off and that is how our new life as dragon slayers began.

A/N: Alright guys so book one is now complete with a happy end 

*happy magically appears*

 Happy: Did i hear my name do you have fish for me *Happy's eyes sparkle*

Me: No happy i was talking about the book 

Happy: Awe okay then I wanted fish *happy walks off sadly with anime tears in his eyes*

Me: Wait how did he get here he isn't in the story yet anyway lets finish this book up

So i hope you guys enjoyed this story and I look forward to seeing you in the next book in the mean time check out some of my other stories and give me your thoughts i always love feedback. One more thing don't forget to give me title ideas for this series I'm still looking for one. Until next time stay cool  and love FairyTail.

Natsu: *magically appears with happy* "hey M... mmph i mean K...Mmph" *author covers Natsu's mouth with her hands*  "I mean Author-San why did you make happy cry?"

Me: what are you guys doing here aren't supposed to be yet you aren't even in the story yet *glares like Erza as they Cower* 

Natsu and Happy: "sorry" *Disappear*

Me: o.O "how???"

Author-San out ^_^