Chapter 6

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I hear gasps from mum and dad and I look up. I see Kira stumbling towards me carelessly, I stretch my arms out ready to catch her if she falls. Kira then wobbles violently I start to get up ready to catch her but am stopped by dads voice.

DAISUKE (father) P.O.V:

Kira starts to wobble and (Y/N) jumps up ready to catch her but I stop him. "(Y/N) wait let her do this" he looks at me before nodding in reply "okay dad" and sits back down. Kira regains her balance about a meter from (Y/N). We all start cheering Kira on "come on Kira" says Tam, "you can do it" I reply, lastly (Y/N) chimes in "yeah come on little sis". Little Kira finally closes the distance between her and (Y/N) before falling on him giggling. "Yay good work Kira" I hear (Y/N) say to her giving her a big hug and laughing with her and the rest of us. "He is going to be a great dad one day i can already tell and he is only 6" I say to myself before getting Tam and us joining (Y/N) and Kira on the floor.

AN: YAY KIRA IS NOW WALKING SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST *wipes away tear* LOL ANY WHO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER WILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER TODAY. THERE IS A BIG HINT FOR WHAT HAPPENS LATER IN THE STORY THIS CHAPTER. ANY WHO LATER MY LOVELIES.

~Author-San out ^_^