Chapter 9

Still (Y/N) P.O.V:

"No mum I'm not leaving you and dad here alone" I cry out "please (Y/N) take yourself and Kira and run save yourselves and try to join the guild Fairytail" mum cries out. "No mum don't do this you won't make it...you'll both be killed" I cry as she walks off, she turns her head facing us a sad smile on her lips. "please (Y/N) and Kira go live your life and always remember we love you and will always be with you even if you cant see us, now go" she turns running back to dad after she says this. I  pick up Kira the best I can and turn away running with tears in both my blue eyes and Kira's green ones "don't worry mum and dad i will grant your last wish and protect Kira with my life, we love you and will never forget you" I say to myself as we run through town at midnight and into the Forrest.

Time skip to next day: 

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I wake up to warm rays of sunlight burning my closed eyes. I slowly open my blue eyes to see unfamiliar territory. "where am I?" I whisper looking down at Kira in my arms "what happened and how did I get here?" I try to remember. Suddenly everything from the night before comes flooding back; the banging, fighting, dad out cold, mum and Kira crying and finally running through the streets into the Forrest at midnight after mums final goodbyes to us. I start crying once again as I feel Kira stir I instantly wipe away my Tears as she opens her Green Eyes mow bloodshot from crying all night.

"Big brother?...where are we? she says rubbing her eyes still half asleep "In the Forrest" I reply with that she is wide awake amazing for a three year old "what happened?" she said panicked. I can't tell her not now so  I stay silent, with this she tears ups again "where's mummy and daddy?" I don't answer "where are they?"  she asks again I take a deep breath and tell her "gone". She is only three but she understands what I mean and bursts into tears "S..so we're all a..alone?" she sobs and i nod "yes its just us now, we're all we have" I say wiping away a stray tear.  "I can't be weak I have to protect her her she is all i have left" I say in my head, she cries even harder if that is possible so I let her cry.

A/N: hi guys another short chapter it was going to be longer but ran out of time so the next and final chapter (chapter 10) of this book will be a reasonably long chapter i know its kind of a sad chapter. I will put chapter 10 up asap so until then later. Also don't forget to tell me your thoughts i love to know and sorry for any Grammatical errors. i'll see you all in the next and final chapter of book one.

~Author-San out ^_^