Chapter 1

Year X771

Y'N P.O.V: (5 yrs old)

I hear the front door open and close so daddy walked out to the hall me following after him excited. I looked up to see mummy holding a little baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket. Mummy then walked into the lounge room whilst I stayed in the hall.

TAM's (mother)  P.O.V:

I sat on the lounge with little Kira wrapped in a pink blanket with a smile on my face. "Daisuke (father) and (Y/N) come into the lounge room for a moment i want you to meet someone".

Y'N P.O.V again:

Mummy called daddy and I into the lounge room happily. Daddy smiled and said " (Y/N) come on let's go meet your little sister". I followed daddy into the lounge room from the hall excited. We walk into the lounge room and once again see the tiny figure in the blanket this time on mummy's lap. Being the excited 5 year old I am I stared running to her before daddy pulled me back and said " go carefully and quietly, remember she is only a few hours old" i nod and proceed as told. I walk up to mummy whilst looking at my baby sister's sleeping face. "She is so cute mummy, I think she will be pretty like you when she is grown up" I quietly say to her. "What is her name mummy?" I ask grinning excitedly. "Kira, her name is Kira" she replied with a small smile.

AN: CHAPTER ONE IS COMPLETE 240 WORDS NOT INCLUDING THIS. NOW A FEW THINGS:- (1) I KNOW KIRA MEANS DARK IN JAPANESE I THINK. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WHEN I WROTE THIS, (2) NO I DIDN'T GET THE NAME OFF DEATH-NOTE I JUST THOUGHT IT SOUNDED PRETTY AND KIRA AND MITSUKI WENT PERFECTLY TOGETHER, (3) PEOPLE MAY THINK MY SPELLING IS STRANGE WITH ME SPELLING MUMMY WITH A 'U' AND NOT AN 'O' BUT IM IN AUSTRALIA AND THATS HOW WE SPELL IT AND FINALLY (4) SORRY THESE CHAPTERS WILL ALL MOST LIKELY BE SHORT.

~ author-San out ^_^