Chapter 8

(year X774)  

1 year Later

 (Y/N) P.O.V:

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear banging, yelling and crying. I quietly walk down the stairs and see mum crying with Kira in her arms. I see dad fighting a group of men in black cloaks there are at least 10 of them against him and he is using all his power against them but still loosing the battle. Dad rips one of his attackers cloak sleeve revealing a black mark with a red outline on his forearm. I sneak close enough to get a better look at the mark I recognize it as a guild mark and not just any guild one of the most evil dark guilds in Fore, its the emblem of Satan's Stallion (couldn't think of anything else lol). The guild mark is easily recognizable its of a wild black stallion with blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs with blood dripping off them. i can clearly hear my mothers plea's for help now.

 Tam (mother) P.O.V: 

"Please stop you'll kill him" I cry and all they do is laugh in my face. "Take anything you want just please stop hurting my husband and spare our family"

(Y/N) P.O.V again: 

Mum plea's and begs for them to stop attacking dad but they just laugh at her and keep going. All of dads magic energy is drained and he is out cold as mum continues to cry,  I want to help her, dad and Kira but my body won't move. Then one of the attackers spots me and takes out a knife smirking, everyone else follows the gaze of who I assume is their leader noticing me now as well. Dad is still out cold with mum staring at him shocked as Kira looks up with tears in her big green eyes I stare back with my blue ones. "Bi...Big....Brother.....(Y/N)" she manages to say between sobs, mum hears this and  turns her gaze to me as she runs over crying and hands Kira to me before telling me to protect her with my life and for us to run.

A/N: Chapter 8 is done i hope you enjoyed it and i know it is short and really crappy but thanks for reading please tell me your thoughts and sorry for any bad grammar or spelling. on a sad note there is only two chapters left of this book and thank you those who have stuck with it i know its not great lol however don't get too down as like I said before there is going to be a book two and I'm already working on it until chapter 9 I love you all later guys.

~Author-San out ^_^