Chapter 7

Time Skip: 1 year (Daisuke's P.O.V)

Kira is now just over 2 and (Y/N) is 7 turning 8 September 9th. Kira & (Y/N) are as happy & energetic as usual running around the park we came to for a family day out. (Y/N) is pushing Kira on the swing her violet & silver hair blowing in her face a big smile put on in pure joy and her green eyes shining. She is going to be just like her mother but with my eyes and silver streaked hair. I looked over to Tam her eyes sparkling as she saw our children happily playing I kissed her on the cheek and she blushed even though we have been married just over 4 years and together we have two beautiful children together she still blushes like a school girl. "Their so happy and care free what will they do when we're gone" she said softly i looked back at her and smiled.

Tams P.O.V  (mother):

i noticed Daisuke smiling at our playing children I smiled to at how carefree they are. Daisuke suddenly kissed my cheek and as usual i still blush like a school girl even after just over 4 years of marriage. whilst admiring our children a sudden thought slipped into my mind and i must have said it out loud because Daisuke suddenly looked at me before smiling. "Don't worry that day wont happen for a long time yet" hearing that made me feel better but little did we know that day would come a lot sooner then we thought.

A/N: sorry guys i know these are short chapters but i want to get this story finished so i can start working on book 2 yes there is going to be a book 2 but that's for another time. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and chapter 8 will be out ASAP i promise.

~ Author-San out ^_^