I nod my head before realizing she can't see me. "Yeah, I need you to-" I'm interrupted by a guy's voice "let me see this" the raspy voice says in the background. There's scuffling and then the guy's voice is louder "whoever is calling, This girl is at a party, either come and join in a threesome, or shut up" the guy says playfully. I hear Ally giggle in the background. "Give the phone back to Ally, I need to talk to her" the phone call ends. The knocking hasn't stopped, it's been growing louder by the minute.

I call Tessa, she's responsible, she'll answer. One ring "hey Beth, what's up?" Tessa's calm voice inquires on the other end. This is it, its Tessa, I don't have to worry about it being a prank voicemail, or her one night stand hanging up on me, she'll listen carefully and come quickly to save me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "can you make it quick? My phone's about to d-" just then the phone call ends. No! No no no! That was my last chance. Mom's at work and Jake is Slyder, I can't call anyone else. Bang!  The sound is loud and close, it's the sound of a fist banging against my side window. I scream loudly.

I'm too scared to look so I close my eyes and crouch my head down. "Princess" a muffled voice says. My head whips up at the name and I look to my side window to see Jake standing there laughing. My eyes widen in terror. What the hell?

I can't move, I'm frozen in place. He's laughing? Laughing? Why would he be-realization hits me hard. He's laughing because he tricked me into coming to this secluded area where he can torture me and then transform into Slyder and kill me and nobody will hear, nobody will find me. This was it. Well I wasn't going without a fight.

As he's leaning over laughing, I swing my car door open as hard as I can and make contact with his body. It smacks him hard. He falls over in surprise. "Ow, what was that f-" before he can finish I kick him hard in his ribs. "Ow!" He exclaims. I kick him again. "Stop it!" He yells. I lift my leg up, just as I'm about to kick him in the crotch, he slides his leg under my feet as fast as lightning.

I fall on my side on the ground, grateful there's soft grass beneath me so it doesn't really hurt. Jake/Slyder comes and lays me on my back, sits down on me, holds my feet together with his feet, and my wrist down with his hand.

"What is wrong with you?" Jake yells. "Me? You're the one who brought me out here in the middle of nowhere, disappeared, and then scared my close to death, and then laughed about it, yet there's something wrong with me?" I scream. Jake smirks down at me "will you get off of me?!" I growl. Jake sitting on top of me like this surprisingly doesn't hurt, he's this strong, muscular guy yet he doesn't feel like much weight at all, but that doesn't change the fact that I wish he'd get off of me already. Jake contemplates this "are you going to start attacking me again?" He asks. Yes. "No" I tell him.

He watches me for a moment then rolls his eyes. "Bull." He states. "you wanna know why I brought you out here, disappeared, pranked you, then laughed at you?" He asks. I already know why. I gulp. When I don't answer Jake continues "I did all of this as payback" he states.

I squint my eyes up at him "what are you talking about payback?" I ask. Payback for what? "You don't think I saw you following me after school yesterday? You're the worst spy in the history of spies. I had to tell Kry that we were being watched so that we could go into his soundproof house and talk without you eavesdropping.

So I purposefully looked around suspiciously so that you would think something's up and follow me-of course you fell into my trap perfectly. Then I led you far out here making enough turns for you to lose track. Then I...uh...went away so that you couldn't see me and would get lost. After that all I had to do was throw a few pebbles, run past your window, snap a twig, and knock on your window. By the way, your face was priceless" Jake says chuckling "hope you learned your lesson on snooping around where you're not welcome" he chuckles and gets off of me.