He scoffed at my statement. ‘You don’t say babe? We were all shocked; I just didn’t know Blake would do that. I thought I was bad, heck he’s worse,’ he spoke so softly that I had to strain to hear him. He sighed and he rubbed soothing circles down my back. ‘What are we going to do now Ally?’

‘I don’t know Mitchie, I really don’t know,’ I answered him quietly.

We held each other silently; the both of us were just too preoccupied with our own thoughts to say anything. We knew what we were thinking; we knew what the other was thinking too. We didn’t need to say it to know. I can see it in his face and I knew he can see it in my face. I think he can see my indecision and the pain I was feeling in my chest because he ran his hand soothingly down my arms to comfort me.

We were surrounded by nature, all quiet and peaceful. I sighed as I rest my head on his shoulder, wishing that my life is simple and wishing if I can just stay here forever and not deal with anything in school. I wish. I don’t know how long we sat there but I knew we had to go soon.

Mitch sighed.

‘Well we should go back to school, everyone else is worried about you,’ he said and I let out a breath before forcing myself to stand up. ‘The whole team had branched off to places in hopes to find you and I think it’s best if you just show your face there. At least they’d sleep easier tonight.’

I nodded at his statement since I saw some truth in his words and allowed him to lead me back towards his motorcycle. I was in turmoil at the moment; I just don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know what to feel and I don’t know what will happen next. I feel so lost and so disoriented at the moment.

I felt scared.

I felt really scared.

I saw him today standing at his locker and laughing at some girl’s comment about something. I was fine with it, I was totally fine with it but the thing that had my heart break into smaller pieces was when he leaned close to her and kiss her on the temple. I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair, messing it up heavily.

It’s been like this for a whole week.

A week after that unfaithful incident.

I first saw him kissing a random girl just like how I did now; me standing by my locker and turning to my left to see him laughing, flirting with some girl. I knew we had nothing on but I thought that boy loved me and I thought that I had feelings for him. now, I know I have feelings for him.

My heart literally broke at that scene.

I didn’t get a chance to speak to him and I can see that he had moved on. He was fast. I initially thought that he really loved me and that he was really willing to wait for me but seeing him wrap his arm around that girl and kiss her again made me re-think my decision to let him in my life.

Seeing him like that made me realise my mistake. My gut clenched at that thought, I really was naïve to think that he loved me but I couldn’t deny that look on his face whenever he says it. How can someone fake it? How can someone do that for a year? Or is it because he’s trying his best not to love me and moving on to the next prey?

Was that it?

I gritted my teeth and forced myself away from that scene, focusing my attention towards my locker which was opened. I was there to grab my books for my fourth period and waiting for Mitchie to arrive. I hated thinking it but I really hoped it was the second option. It made things easier for me to handle but-

‘Hey babe!’ Mitchie called me and I felt his arm slide around my waist to give me his side-hug before he leaned in to press a kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart flutter-is this how Blake felt whenever Mitchie does that? Is this called payback? I sighed. ‘Hey, don’t think about it so much okay?’