Epilogue

After finals were over, you decided to return to your apartment in the city and say goodbye to Lazy Town. You kept visiting, though, especially the days in which you had to go back to retake the finals you had missed. Sportacus told you that you needed to stop running away from your problems, and you guessed he was right. You would follow his advice. Eventually.

In the city, you would always try to get gifts for the kids of Lazy Town. Sometimes you were able to get them more expensive things, but you mostly brought back stickers and glittery stationery. They were always happy to receive you, either way. You even went through the trouble to get Robbie's bulldozer back, you drove it yourself. He was very thankful.

He was sleeping better, too. After the Purple incident, Sportacus had told the kids to not play near the billboard between 8:08 pm and ten in the morning (so his lair was on the billboard, who would've thought), and Robbie looked much better since then. He had more energy than ever to make plans and to get the kids to try junk food. Sometimes, when you went out for late night walks, you would catch glimpses of him and Sportacus walking around town together, arms linked, but you would lose sight of them before you could even call out their names.

The kids kept playing around, and well, doing sports with Sportacus. Sometimes, Robbie would come and watch them from the sidelines, when he was not busy plotting. It made the kids pretty confused at first, but they were happy for him when they got used to it.

It was safe to say, you thought, that all was well in Lazy Town.