In The Airship

As consciousness slowly returned to you, you noticed a sharp pain shooting through your head. You let out a small whimper and tried to turn, as, you saw, you were laying down on some sort of counter, or maybe a table. You had not enough strength yet to open your eyes.

"Don't move," said a voice somewhere near you. "You want that wound to be clean, don't you?"

"...Woom?" You asked, still half asleep and still half in pain. "I ain't got nu woomds!"

You squirmed just a bit, trying to break free from your slumber, but not really being able to move.

"Stay still, buddy," said the voice.

Slightly annoyed at the voice's new nickname for you, you mustered the force to separate your eyelids, sparks of pain travelling through your brain as you took in your surroundings.

In front of you stood Sportacus, the muscular blue weirdo, holding a damp cloth to your head.

Out of your mouth came a bleat-like sound as you tried to turn away from the painful cloth and man who was indeed not a cop.

"Stay still," Sportacus instructed, more forcefully this time. "I am going to clean the blood and then bandage up your head."

Blood? Were you bleeding?

"Whu... Wha happened?" You tried to ask.

Once more you attempted to run away, but Sportacus pressed the cloth to your head and you felt your body slump and the world turn black.

***

You woke up much later, a soft material wound around your head and a pillow under it.

You needed to pee.

You propped yourself up on your shoulder, groaning softly, and taking a look around.

Everything was very... white.

Round windows lined the domed ceiling, natural light pouring in freely. On the walls there were some round showcases; you could make out sports equipment behind some frosted glass. On the middle of the space there was a silver, rocket shaped chair, and in front of it was a pane of glass that caved outwards, giving you a great view of...

The sky.

You were in the air.

You managed to sit up and noticed you had been lying down on a kitchen counter, a bowl of fruit on the floor, probably moved from its regular place to make space for you

You climbed down form the counter and returned the bowl to its place.

You seemed to be alone.

"Hello?" You asked tentatively. "Is there anyone in here?"

No reply.

You started wandering about, trying to find someone. In your mind, you purposefully left out the fact that the place had no interior walls and that if there were someone with you, you would have seen them, instead choosing to just search the room. At leat it kept you occupied.

"Can... can anyone get me down? I need to..."

You looked at the rocket shaped chair, seemingly floating above the sky blue abyss, as it was surrounded by a bubble of glass.

"I need to..."

You walked over and carefully sat down. Maybe you could...

Click!

What? What was that? Did you activate something? Did you open a secret door with a bathroom?

Then you noticed.

The nose of the ship had started to dip.

Oh no.