"Nope! I'm from Canada! Probably cuz' of my accent huh?" Malcolm scratched the back of his neck.

"I've always wanted to go to Canada!" Marinette exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah it's a really pretty place, especially where all the mountains and lakes are!" Malcolm immediately turned to Marinette.

As the two started agreeing on different things about countries and places, Adrian noticed a girl staring at him from up front.

Her hair was white and her eyes were a deep green. Their eyes met and she looked away. Could she be Sadie? That girl those other girls were swooning about?

                                                                                                ~~~~

Marinette became friends with Malcolm and so did Adrian. It turned out, Malcolm wanted to become a model as well. Adrian was walking down the hallway by himself to the one class he had today without Marinette when he felt a sharp tap on his shoulder. He turned around and locked eyes with the white-haired chick from his first class.

"Hi, can I help you?" Adrian asked, eyeing her.

"Yeah, hi I'm Sadie, that girl those dweebs who like you so much were talking about." She started picking at her nails.

"Nice to meet you I'm Adrian." He didn't hold out his hand though, this girl looked a bit snobby, so she probably would make a fool out of him by declining and saying something like; "Sorry, I don't shake hands with peons."

"Just saying, I don't model with noobs, so don't get your hopes up." Sadie walked ahead of him.

"Like I'd want to model with you anyways." Adrian rolled his eyes.

Sadie stopped and looked back at him, shooting an unpleasant glare.

Adrian just looked behind him and looked back, then he shrugged his shoulders and passed her with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm not a noob." He almost whispered when he passed her.

"O-of course you are! Everyone is!" Sadie called back at him.

Adrian turned around to look at her.

"Yeah well considering I'm the son of Gabriel Agreste, I don't think he'd make me model since I was 3 for nothing." Adrian smirked and continued walking to his next class.

Sadie didn't reply.

                                                                                         ~~~~

Marinette finished unpacking her stuff back in her dorm. Her room mate hadn't come yet so she didn't know who it was.

The door knob wiggled while Marinette was on the phone with Alya and she looked up.

The door opened but she didn't see who it was.

"One second Alya, I'll call you back, okay?" Marinette said and hung up.

A young girl poked her head in. Her hair was black and her eyes were brown.

"Hey...Are you Marinette?" She asked before stepping in.

"Y-yeah." Marinette put her phone down.

"Okay, well I'm your room mate! Evelynn but, you can just call me Evee, like the pokemon! Okay?" She stepped in.

She was wearing a gray sweater and shorts, casual outfit.

"Okay, Evee, it's nice to meet you! Um, pardon my asking but where were you yesterday?" Marinette asked, sliding off her bed.

"Oh, I was with my boyfriend, Daren." Evelynn smiled back and pulled in her suitcase.

"Oh, you already have a boyfriend?" Marinette arched an eyebrow.

"No, we were friends since grade 7." Evelynn replied.

"Wow, talk about loyalty." Marinette mumbled under her breath.

"Wait, don't tell me a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend!?" Evelynn exclaimed.

"No! I do! He's just back in Paris." Marinette stuck out her arms and waved.

"Aw! Long distance relationships are so hard!" Evelynn put her hands on her face and frowned.

"Yeah, they are." Marinette looked down at her bell.

"So do you want to come to a party with me?" Evelynn asked swinging her arms behind her back.

"Sure, just let me get dressed." Marinette answered and walked into the bathroom with a bundle in her arms.

"No problem." Evelynn grinned and zipped open her suitcase.

                                                                                              ~~~~

"Oh my gosh! That is the cutest outfit I've ever seen!" Evelynn exclaimed pointing to Marinette when she stepped out.

She was wearing a black shirt with a green paw print and neon green shorts. Her blue hair was down with a small braid sitting in front of her shoulder.

"This? You think so? I made the design myself!" Marinette looked at herself. The bell still around her neck, it did go pretty well with the outfit.

"Wow! You're a designer? I'm a model, but you're so good! I would totally model anything you made!" Evelynn complemented.

"You look nice too." Marinette gestured to Evelynn.

She was wearing a white top with a pale pink skirt.

"Really? I thought it was plain." Evelynn sighed looking down and brushing off her skirt.

"Oh! I should invite my friend to come with us! Is that okay?" Marinette remembered Adrian.

"Yeah! The more the merrier!" Evelynn giggled and followed Marinette out the door.