A Reason To Live (Levi x Petra Part 5 - FINAL - )

And so... this ends Levi and Petra's portion of the Rebirth.

Well... I intended a very sad ending, but it's too much already since I already have a bunch of other snk fics with sad endings. Well, I hope you enjoyed :)

Next up, is a Erwin x Reader insert still with the rebirth, and that is, after Stand up and Be Strong for me finishes.

Hmm... Dedicated to YumikoxLove :) I see that she is a Rivetra shipper so, yeah... dedication goes to you my lucky friend :)

We told ourselves, that we would not leave. And I’m doing this for her sake, and she too, is doing this for my sake. She devoted her own life to me, and was excited to introduce me to her father after a few weeks. Basically, we became lovers. Not everyone knew about it, and of course, Eren was pretty surprised, and was happy for us. That guy, acting like a kid, even though we’re of the same age.

“REALLY?!” Eren shouted in surprise.

“Now shut up Eren, or I would whip your ass to the point that you won’t be able to walk anymore.” Levi said as he glared at Eren.

“I apologize.” He said as he looked away.

“I’m happy for the both of you.” Mikasa simply stated, while she wore a decent smile.

“Same here.” Jean said as he hung his arm around Mikasa. That was pretty surprising too, for Levi.

“Are you guys going out?” Levi asked.

Jean simply laughed. “What do you think?” He said.

“I see… I guess that’s likewise for you too.” Levi stated. Well, that was pretty surprising for him, since he totally expected Eren to be with Mikasa. Either way, Eren was cool with it.

“To think that the lone wolf would get along with the socialite.” Armin laughed as he stated that.

“Aren’t you lonely yourself Armin?” Levi stated.

Armin simply laughed. “You think? Well, actually, I don’t because I have friends. I’m content with that fact already. And why don’t you ask Eren about his love life? He’s getting along with Annie…”

“Oh?! Really?!” Petra stated in surprise. “To think that a person like her who’s in solitude gets the chance to be with you!!”

“A-aah… not… really…” Eren sighed. “

“Guyyyss~” Hanji called as she brought Sasha with her.

“Oh! Hey!” Armin waved.

“The professor is going to show us his baby today~” Hanji said in a playful voice Of course, everyone was so happy. Very happy indeed.

Erwin told them to go to this certain hospital, and of course everyone was excited to see the baby. How did she look like? Whose features did it inherit? The thought of this was very exciting. They arrived, and looked for the ward of their professor’s wife. As they were walking, Petra asked Levi to let them stop by the nursery. Of course, Levi obliged. And so, they let the others went ahead, and they took a peek on the babies that were squirming and lying peacefully in transparent cribs that are laminated by warm lights.

“Oh, Levi… Petra…” That voice was unmistakably familiar. And it’s from their professor.

Levi waved, and Petra did too. They greeted their instructor in a casual way, and talked about how their requirements went on.