A Reason to Live (Levi x Petra Part 2)

Well, this is gonna be dedicated to QueenofChains XDDD wahahahha xD

ENJOY WOMAN

Part 2:

Levi tried to sit up of bed, attempting not to wake Petra up. As he looked around, he was definitely surprised to see a couple of things like bags on the floor and then packages of food on the table. Levi simply sighed. He thought that maybe he could stand up for now, even if the dextrose hose and the blood hose are attached to him. Well, he just realized that he needed to take a shit. Good, he thought. He also realized that he was stuck on a beeping machine that made it harder for him to stand. And of course, one step out of the bed, can endanger him since he can alarm nurses if the machine beeps endlessly.

“Damn it…” He uttered to himself. “What a bad time to fucking take a shit…” He sighed, irritably.

He gently laid his back on the bed once again, thinking of other shitty dilemmas he can think of. If only he can adjust the bed to make him lie down in ease, lessening the stinging pain on the pelvic bone… if only he can get his ass out of this place. Even if he wanted to get out, he can’t. Of course, as stated earlier, hoses are attached to his body.

He suddenly coughed a bit, and of course, it was loud. It was also aching a bit. Maybe it was because of the wound? No. He then realized that he coughed loudly, that it can wake anyone up, most likely, Petra, who was still sleeping soundly on the bed, with her back crouched. Isn’t her back aching as shit? He thought again. She moved a bit, and moaned. She opened her eyes, sat up, and then stared at Levi.

“Petra… I… can you…” It’s pretty embarrassing to say but, he needs assistance just to take a shit. He is, most likely turned off, especially when it’s embarrassing that it’s a woman who’s going to be assisting him. Levi rarely asked anyone for help, but this setting, is most probably considered as an exception.

“What is it, Levi?” She asked, still drowsy, eyes are heavy, voice is too soft, her attentiveness is doubtingly clear, and she still might be seeing stars.

Levi was a bit pissed, and he really needed to take a shit, and of course, he can’t take it anymore. “Can you… please… accompany me to the…” before he could finish his statement, Petra suddenly fell down, back first, flat on the ground, along with the chair of course. “What the fuck…” Levi was totally dumbfounded of what was happening. Did she always sleep like this? He simply encapsulates his thoughts within his mindset, again. “Petra??” He looked down, and of course, as he did, she was still asleep.

“You shit… don’t expect me to get down there and get you back up here.” He sighed. All he knew right now was that he needed to get her out of that position. Surely, the floor is filthy, it’s filled with germs, viral bacteria, and whatever fungi are there… well, those are out of Levi’s concern right now. All he wanted to do was to get her out of that position, make her sleep tight, and then finally, take a shit. Oh how he wanted that to happen, but it won’t, as of the moment. He growled due to the fact that he cannot get down. What if the hoses attached to his body get off? It will surely alarm everyone in the hospital. Well, as long as he can be careful. That was his initiative plan anyway. Be careful. He finally decided to get his ass out of the bed, even if it was difficult. Levi’s feet touched the ground, and he attempted to get her up. He already kneeled on the ground and was about to get her up, until someone opened the door.

“L—Levi?!” It was Eren Yeager. “Levi?! What are you doing there?!” He dropped the plastic and immediately approached him.

Levi simply glanced furiously at Eren. Of course, this was the perfect time to be sarcastic. What on earth would he be doing on the ground then? “Want to know what the hell am I doing here? I’m going to sleep on the floor, dumbass.” He sighed.