A Reason To Live (Levi X Petra - Part 1)

For the first part, you can say that this is a long one shot continuation of the Levi x Petra Fan fiction I finished… (Anyway, I divided the one shot so it would be easy to read... I'll put the first half of the story, while I proof read the other half... xDDD I will post this in Ao3 as requested by KaenNomizu >_>")

I just wanted to make one more fan fiction… just to refresh my writing skills dammit ;A; And why I wrote this? First, this is going to be my only contribution for the Rivetra week… aldkjalksda Day Seven, Reincarnation XD

Second, I was inspired by a few music titles that caught my attention xD ._.

(I’m beginning to hate my writing style since it is full of Dialogs… Dialogs, dialogs, dialogs…)

Mehehehe….

Now, enjoy humans…

Some warnings by the way…

There will be Suicidal Attempt, Self-Harm ahahah… I dunno anymore…

PS: I don’t know if their blood type matches or not… but please, bear with meh xDDDD don’t get mad at me if I put in wrong information. xD And this is the alternate universe… maybe I will be excused for this? Ooor… maybe… not. xD

Anyway, Enjoy... :)

(First Part)

The forest… I remember myself zoning into it as I was looking for my squadron. Unfortunately, none of them survived. They all died a gruesome death… it was a horrifying sight. I tried to hide the terrorized expression I wore, as I fight a battle between a female looking giant… and after all that…

                All I simply thought about was her…

                It all looked like a mere dream… but it seemed too real…

                An alarm rang, and it was a cold autumn morning. Of course, winter was coming near, so therefore it was becoming cold. A young man sat up from that dream, a bit flabbergasted. 4 am… the exact time the alarm rang, yet he tried to recollect what happened in his dream. He felt like he lived in that horrendous nightmare.

“That… dream… what the hell…” As soon as he recollects the events of the dream, of course, all he can remember was the image of a girl with sunset tainted hair, beautiful… and blood stained… her eyes already became lifeless as he stared into it in his dream… the young man tried to forget what it was about. He never wanted to see this kind of scene again. All he remembered in the ending scene was that it seemed that he had no more weapon to fight, he was weak, blood-stained, he also had his life hanging on a thread due to too much blood lost. Around him were monsters, monsters who were ready to devour him… “Shit…”

As soon as he wanted to stand up, still in his trousers, the telephone suddenly rang.

“Heh… early in the morning huh?” He picked up to answer it after a few repeats of the ringing tone. “Hello?”

“Hey, I’m in France right now and I just wanted you to know about something…” it was the friend of his parents who took him in while he stayed away from France. But there was something wrong in his voice. It was field with grief. As of now, he was in France, to pay them a visit… though something feels off in his voice.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. The man on the other end of the phone wasn’t answering. All he can hear was panting, and a cracked tone of voice. “Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you? I’m not joking around here. I’m not answering this damn call to play games with you.” The young man was nervous. What happened? Why was the person on the other end suddenly weeping?