Chapter 7

Justins pov: Damon! i yell as i walk in
the door. "Yeah?" he says walking out of the kitchen. "we need to talk" i reply. "Are you okay?" he says nervously. "yeah im fine, it's, it's about skyler". "Oh she seems wicked cool" he said walking away. "No but wait, i like her dude." "Really?" he said turning around and sitting back on the couch. "Yeah, after hanging out with her today i felt this thing with her that i never felt. like she would smile and it was hard to breathe and every time she would laugh i got this funny feeling in my stomach that i love." "hang out with her more, get to know her. maybe you have a chance" said damon as he sat there messing around with his phone. "yeah, i think i will" i say, thinking about her.

Skylers pov: When i got home i had a bit of a mental break down considering i just SPENT THE DAY WITH MY INTERNET SUPER MAN WHAT EVEN IS THIS LIFE! i run upstairs to my room, i go to throw my bag on my bed but i step on a piece of glass from when i smashed my mirror this morning. FUCK IM BLEEDING EVERYWHERE. i grab my old California nation tee-shirt and wipe off the blood on my foot, i pulled the little piece of glass out and HOLY BASTARD SHIT FUCK. it hurt. but at least it's out. i threw some peroxide on it and called it a day. i grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted mom to let her know i was okay. i also called justin.

justin: what's up gorgeous?
me: heyyyy!
justin: how are you?
me: im good, and bad i guess, i say laughing.
justin: why bad?
me: when i got home i stepped in glass
justin: oh shit, are you okay?
me: yeah i'm fine. um i have a question.
justin: yeah?
me: can we hang out tonight? maybe you can show me around, my moms been really stressed since we moved and i just dont feel like dealing with it today.
justin: i was actually gonna ask if you wanted to hang out. so yes, of course. but i gotta blast, i'll pick you up at 8.
*click*
IM HANGING OUT WITH JUSTIN MOTHERFUCKING BLAKE AGAIN TONIGHT OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

i'll update asap i promise❤
remember to vote, comment, and share with your friends❤
stay strong, stay amazing, love youu