Chapter 6

Skyler's pov: "Justin, my mom called, she's stuck at work, could you give me a ride home?" I asked nervously.  "Of coarse!" He said. We walked out to the car, he carried my bag for me and opened my door for me. "Thank you" I whispered. He walked around and got in the drivers seat. "Your welcome beautiful" he said with a crooked smile. I felt my face get hot.
Justin's pov: I'm not ready for this to end yet, she's so funny, beautiful. I I really like this girl. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. As I pulled out of my drive way, I accidentally knocked over a trash can, skyler laughed so hard. Her laugh was so cute, everything about her was amazing.
Skyler's pov: "it's on the left" I said to Justin. He turned the car into my drive way, telling me not to open my door. He walked around the car and opened the door for me, got my backpack out of the back seat, and offered to walk me up to the door even though it was only up a few stairs. We reached my door and he stared at me for what seemed like forever. "I had a really good time with you today" he said with red cheeks. "Me too, thank you for everything" I said back with a smile, he reached out for a hug so I went in. The feeling of being in his arms was nothing I had ever felt before, not even with Riley. Before we pulled away, he whispered in my ear and said I looked beautiful today. I opened my door, said one last goodbye and shut the door. I think I have a crush on Justin.