Chapter 4

Skylers pov: As we walk down the long corridor to the office, I notice him staring at me out of the corner of my eye, I look back and he quickly turns his head. When we finally get to the office, I ask for my schedule and start reading it out loud. "Pre algebra first hour, P.E second hour, history third hou... I said before being cut off my Justin, wow. We have all of the same classes together and the same lunch! He says with a big smile on his face. That's great! I say. I think I found a new friend I thought to myself. After Spanish, we headed to lunch, "w..would you like to sit with me at lunch?" Justin says. "Are you sure that's okay?" I say quietly. "Of course!" Justin screams.
As we reached the lunch table, Justin sat down and gestured me to sit down. All of his friends had third lunch today so it was just me, Justin, Damon, and Danny.

Justin's pov:  Holy shit, I think to myself. She's beautiful. She walk over and sit next to me like I was wishing she would. Then came Damon and finally Danny. I could tell she knew who we were especially because we were her lock screen. She was so smart. Her laugh is the cutest thing I have ever heard and that slight British accent of hers was just wow.  As Skyler got up to throw her trash away, Damon scooted close to me and asked who she was. "I found her crying outside this morning, today is her first day and it's been rough for her" I say. "She's beautiful!" Danny whispers into my ear. I know, I.. I think i like her I say as I look back at her and smile. As she walks back Danny scoots back to his spot and she sits down. "Skyler" I say. "Yes?" She asks in a worried tone, would you like to come over after school today? Sure! Let me call my mom. She says as she gets up and walks to the back of the cafeteria.
Skylers pov:
Mum: hi sweetheart
Me: hi mum
Mum: is everything okay
Me: of course
Me: I was just wondering if I could go to my friend Justin's after school
Mum: what's his last name?
Me: blake
Mum: isn't that the name of the boy you watch in the Internet
Me: yeah! He goes to my school and asked me if I could go over today and study
Mum: okay, well just be home by 8:30
Me:okay mum I love you
Mum: I love you too sweetie

As I walk back to the table everyone stops talking as if they didn't want me to hear. She said yes, I say to Justin, well great, then it's a date he says with his adorable smile and wink😍