You took your seat between Kise and Aomine.

After that, well.. Drinks were ordered, bottles were emptied and food disappeared from the plates.

You were showered with proud congratulations as well as hugs from your friends. You were glad that Aomine introduces you to these bunch of weirdos when you transfered to Touou. They certainly made your life a lot more colourful!

You laughed at the jokes they cracked and drank your beers without a problem. Even poison doesn't kill you. What can a few can of beers do?

As you were drinking, Aomine excused himself for a bit when he got a call from his mom. He went out of the restaurant, away from sight and hearing range. His mom is very loud on the phone and she usually gives embarassing comments and stuff all the time. You know because you have visited him a lot of time at his house during high school. Some things never change.

Then, you saw a smirk on Akashi's face. You looked at the others and they were all exchanging knowing looks.

"What are you bunch of weirdos up to?" you said in a pretty laid back tone.

"Let's see how Daiki handles this rare liquor, shall we?" Akashi put a bottle of liquor on the table and Kise poured the beer from Aomine's can into a plant vase near their table. Momoi was checking if Aomine was still outside. Kuroko and Midorima had no comment while Murasakibara was busy eating some snacks. Really? At this age, Murasakibara?

Akashi professionally poured some of the liquor into the can and placed right back where Aomine left it.

"Seriously, what are you guys planning?" you raised an eyebrow.

"You will see soon enough, (Firstname).."

_______

You did not expect this!

As soon as Aomine came back, he unknowingly drank the can of liquor and bam! He's drunk. As in, more than just drunk. He can't even recognize the others or even you for that matter.

"What the fuck?! What kind of liquor was that?" you glared at Akashi as Aomine was clinging to your neck mumbling stuff that you could't make out.

"Don't be so mad, (Firstname)chin.." Murasakibara said lazily, a grin on his face.

"You're both idiots after all, nanodayo.." Midorima commented.

"What?!"

"You'll see, (Firstname)cchi.."

"Just a few more seconds and it will show.." Kuroko gave you a ghost of a smile.

"I asked what kind of liquor it was, damn it!" you yelled, popping a vein and making the other costumers turn their heads towards you but, you didn't give a care.

"It's a rare liquor from France. Just a few sips and a person is drunk.. Furthermore, they will tell you anything you ask," Akashi explained.

You froze on your seat as Aomine was still hugging you. Your eye twitched at how far they went just to get Aomine drunk. What's the point anyway?

"Ne, Dai-chan~"

"What the fuck, who's that?" Aomine slurred and you internally facepalmed when your head got into a head lock by one of his arms.

"Why are you afraid of bees?" Momoi questioned.

"Huh? Duh, coz they stung my ass back when I was a kid. Damn it, did Satsuki tell you that? Who are you.." Aomine snapped. His face was all red and had no sign of letting you go.

The rest of the Generation of Miracles laughed at that. Especially, Kise who was banging his fist on the table at how funny it was. Even Akashi had an amused look on his face.