Chapter Fifteen: Not Since You

Comenzar desde el principio

Josh did a lot for me. I wasn't an ungrateful bitch like most girls these days at my age, barely giving a fuck about who they hurt and that was what kept me in turmoil. My past was bad at just 22 that sometimes made me wonder if I would have died.

Received: 5:30 PM - hey baby <3...i wanna take u out tonight, time u'll get off?

Sent: 5:32 PM - in a few :) & sure hun!

Anxiety crept up on me like a wild goose chace because fuck I hadn't seen Joshua in two months and he wasn't bitching about it either. He accepted the fact that I didn't want to have any physical contact with him because he would always end up messing with my emotions and he knew I hated his controlling behaviour.

Received: 5:40 PM - I'll pick u up at the gate...

Sent: 5:45 PM - :) okay!

After hitting send, I went to stand at my room window looking up to his section of the house and sighed. He wasn't here and I missed him. Since that night - I heard the other maids saying that he left to visit his mother for awhile and I was a bit upset because he never told me.

There wasn't much left for me to do, so I decided to stay in my room and started getting ready for my outing with Josh. I felt like I was using Josh to fill the gap for Carlos since he wasn't here.

I had a quick shower before sending a message to Josh,

Sent: 6:18 PM - what time will u be here?

Shortly he replied: 6:23 PM - uh around 7:30, gotta drop mom off at her fren's House...

Joshua's Mom, Sasha, she loved having girl time with her friends. Sometimes, it seemed as though she hated spending time with Mr. Hornton, Josh's Dad - who was just as overbearing. Guess she needed space, time to get away.

I pulled my wet hair into a bun and dragged on a jeans with a sweater blouse and my black flats. Before going outside, I grabbed my coat since it tends to get a bit chilly in the night.

Tonight won't be the night. I won't break up with him tonight. I knew it had to be done but cut me some slack, I had to do it right.

I looked at my phone - quarter after seven, I sprayed on some perfume and put on my favorite chain and earrings. I felt okay enough, I wasn't going to be all fussy and get all fancy since Josh was such a snob who found the cheapest places to go most of the times. He'd usually let you know when it would be a special occasion.

Standing outside the gate waiting, I saw a jet black Rolls Royce coming closer to me and stopped where I standing. The windows of the car were well tinted and when it rolled down, none other than the man that I had been yearning for the past month looked at me.

I didn't even know he had other cars, he probably have more houses for all I knew. But come on Tori, aren't you not realizing that Carlos is rich?

I wonder how he kept this a secret when we were together. There was nothing that I could say that would pin point him as a fúcking rich bastard.

"Where are you going?" He asked.